So I'm a Spider, So What? - Vol. 10 Ch. 50.3

Dex-chan lover
@monoreposo I don't read the Light Novel, I read the Web Novel. From what I know the manga and the anime are following the LN without deviating much.

If you do, however, still want to read the WN I usually check novelupdates for it. There's a link in the main page but I'll also put it here for you: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/kumo-desu-ga-nani-ka/

Double-page supporter
I like how even Kumoko, whose knowledge of these matters ought to amount to whatever she picked up from history books and vidyas, can immediately tell those army tactics are some primitive bullshit.

What chapter is this in LN ??? Can someone help me ?? I want to read it but I don’t know where to start

Aggregator gang
@Kurooof This particular chapter is at LN Volume 5, Chapter 5. However, if you haven't read any of the Kumo LNs before, I suggest you start with Volume 1 and read the chapters with letters (example: S1, S2) since those are chapters about the other reincarnators and supplements additional info that makes the story more understandable since the manga focused solely on kumo.

@Kabeidon I mean, she's only really doing it for the xp. It's not like any one of those people could ever hope to have harmed her. It's just her killing for the sake of killing

Dex-chan lover
Demon King looks really cute. I feel bad that she has to die sooner or later because plot.

Dex-chan lover
@hancea1996 nothing wrong about it though... xD

triple layered spoiler tags~
in volume 10, Kumoko here is being really affectionate with her own grandma. Even to the point of hinting half-jokingly that she wants grandma to be her lover... xD

@xSauriaNx
I see. But from what they have been spoiling (damn this place is so full of spoilers lmao) so far, they said Kumoko somehow managed to hack her brain so now she is good friendo now.
Also what happens after Ariel showed up in front of Kumoko right now? She'll probs die again i bet but im more curious about what happens to those soldiers. Will they be massacred too by Ariel and the people will blame Kumoko?

Dex-chan lover
@hancea1996 another triple here~

Ariel's affected by Kumoko's soul-attack and that's the reason why her attitude is changed to something similar to Kumoko. Fortunately for her, only the attitude that got altered and nothing else. She's still the grandma the world knows.

dunno if the manga will show it but how Ariel teleported there is one of the chapters in volume 5. Gullie, the dark armored dragon god basically TPed her straight to Kumoko's face after they had their little talk.

and about those soldiers... they're basically are one huge collateral mess in a 3-way fight between Kumoko, Ariel, and a certain character. No one can really blame anything since it was a huge mess of a fight. Also yes, Kumoko did "die" in the upcoming fight but you'll see more when the upcoming chapters present their selves... xD

@xSauriaNx damn im liking this spoiled spoiling spoiler lmao
At this point, Im already used to Kumoko "dying" lmao. I know this manga supposed to be Kumoko's PoV of the story but Im just getting pulled by the curiosity of what happens to the people that gets associated with Kumoko. I guess now I kinda get why those ppl are salty that they skipped a lot on the novel as it explains the relation of Kumoko's shenanigans w/ her classmate's fate. But still they should accept the fact that this manga is primarily Kumoko PoV, not the LN being drawn bone by bone. While it may seems very lacking to LN readers, it really lures in the non-LN readers since it uses Kumoko to entice them then along the way ull find urself getting curious bout the other ppl that gets into contact w/ her. As for the anime, I guess they just rush it to get to the main plot faster due to know hard it is to have more than 12 ep anime nowadays, sad life. I have no qualms with but it would been a bit better if they used the manga as design for some of the bosses. Alaba, the monkeys, that other Earth Dragon, the Fire Dragon, her mother and many others look WAY much cooler than what they animated. That animated Fire Dragon was ugly as heck. He looks like that one guy they grab from the street as substitute because the main actor got wasted the night before. Even the Cyber Dragon from Yu Gi Oh looks way better than that thing.

Dex-chan lover
@hancea1996 we have something going on right now hahahaha

I get both sides though since I read both the manga, WN, and LN while also watching the anime.

The anime, yeah I get that it has poorly animated stuff. Especially the dragons having bad CGI but I kinda get why. They're trying to cram probably 7 volumes worth of content. Plus it has be really hard to fit stuff from the novels too since this series is monologue heavy (same reason why albeit animated by ufotable, Fate/Stay Night will always be hard to animate) and is from different PoVs. Notice that we're already in the 10th episode yet it is only finishing volume 2.

I have to disagree though that Alaba is just damn accurate and cool in the anime. They nailed how he looks in the novel.
b947a187133fdce05287976a7fcdb38f49ab27e8r1-1000-841v2_hq.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread