So I'm a Spider, So What? - Vol. 10 Ch. 50.3

now mc going to eat the demon lord and prob evolve again into a half humanoid type hmmmm but maybe not eat the demon lord actually

@rarelambo21
The manga right now is in volume 5.

And yes, volume 11 comes out this month and volumes 12 and 13 are most likely almost ready. I think it was around volume 6 that the translator said on twitter that she already had volume 9 ready, so it's not a hard guess that she's always 2-3 volumes ahead.

@frubam
Kumoko killed the Queen Taratect and a bunch of Puppet Taratects, Ariel is mad because they are her daughters.

@linkhuesitos15 Imagine having such a low reading comprehension skill that you can only read isolated sentences and not paragraphs while grasping context (I was responding to someone talking about someone else reading the novel and having emotions and questions in relation to it that don't apply to the manga ), couldn't be me

Why would the novel selling a lot imply quality(I guess under your big brain take Sword Art online is the best novel there exists) or for that matter, serve as a rebuttal of the quality of the manga(a literal different genre of media).

Stay mad, and learn some reading comprehension while at it, so that you can read your popular big brain novel correctly, you don't want those deep and complex lore dumps to fly past your brain bro.

I don't think spidy here can beat the demon lord right now. But if she did, would she eat that? and if you were in her shoes would you eat that? She's yet to eat any humans but I bet thatwould be and odd and strange road to go down. Former human now eating humans and humanoid creatures for their abilities. I don't think humans taste good even

@frubam Because all the spider monsters are supposed to be under her control and a spider monster not under her control is a threat to her position. I'm betting MC has the ability to evolve into a similar being to the Demon Lord.

Dex-chan lover
Manga readers: "You're who?"
Anime fans: "Oh it's that one spider lady"
Light Novel readers: "Oh it's Ariel"

Dex-chan lover
@EnderWin:
Me: Wonder, if you forget that "She" already appeared in the Manga in Chapter 43.2, and we got a full description of her in that chapter.

@Cooro: That's Manga exclusive design.
Light Novel & Anime design is different for her.

Users who are viewing this thread