So I'm a Spider, So What? - Vol. 10 Ch. 50.3

Dex-chan lover
MAJOR SPOILERS!!!
READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

In the light novel if I'm not mistaken, Ariel doesn't have space magic and kumoko/shiro and gyurie are the ones that I know who has them.

And also in the LN Kumoko accidentaly killed some of Sariela's forces making them attack her. It was also in this battle where she met Julius and evolved into an arachne.

Maybe we'll see Kumoko fight Ariels puppets in the next chapter and hopefully see Kumoko's "death" in which she almost died but transferred to one of her children in the labyrinth.

Also can't wait for Kumoko's transcendence to become a God named Shiro, and also can't wait for Sophia Keren (vampire child) and Merazophis

I am re-reading the LN, WN while reading this and watching anime, so I am bit confused about what already happened, but didn't she eat like a LOT of "bandits" ... remember, Kumoko eats what she kills as a matter of principle, unless there is a clear reasoning behind leaving the food be - like exposing the assassination plot, being chased away by earth dragon etc.

also spoiler rant
I REALLY liked the storyline of the WN so I was a bit pissed about some changes - like that elven UFO ...
also I can't wait to see whether manga shows her nibbling on the vampire girl...

Edit: also Ariel spoiler
I think that Ariel wouldn't have cared about Kumoko that much if she just broke away from the queens' control, but eating their souls alive was a tad too much to tolerate, also though not intentionally Kumoko is impersonating Ariel... oh and also trying to eat Ariel's soul, though that is result of Ariel being peristent more than reason for the persistence

Dex-chan lover
Hey isn't her grandmother doesn't know how to teleport back then? That's why she can't chase kumoko, but why on the earth she be able to teleport just now?

@zeever that is one of the things that will be revealed later , it is the point of this chapter.
It was funny haha

Banned
@deSolAxe
The author for this work is treating both the novels, the mangas and the anime as separate entities.
So instead of getting harassed by different bosses on when the next work is coming out, everything is separate.
Anime and mangas are basically using the novels more as inspiration.

Don’t you just hate it when you assassinate some random old guy, only to accidentally spark a world war?

Dex-chan lover
in the news : because of the anime , yen press is releasing translated single chapters only a few hours after the release times of the chapters in japan .

each chapter is only 2 $ , so this is the most cheapest way to support the official english release : https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08WYB7NH3

I dont how is it in the novel, but if I had to guess perhaps Body In Charge took control of Ariel and that's why she teleported.

Dex-chan lover
@daywithoutgames
in the news : because of the anime , yen press is releasing translated single chapters after only a few hours since the release of the chapters in japan .

each chapter is only 2 $ , so this is the most cheapest way to support the official english release : https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08WYB7NH3

Thx for the info!
It would be really lit if they could do the same for the LN chapters/parts or make a system like j-novel club or smth. It’ll be less frustrating for the readers (waiting game getting on my nerves) and would help them catch errors before the official release (many little errors in the LN).

Users who are viewing this thread