So I'm a Spider, So What? - Vol. 6 Ch. 29.1

Contributor
@OniBarubary:

I'm in the "wait, really? That's kind of disappointing" boat, too.

The art style of the covers did have me a bit worried about how much fan service might be involved once humans were around, but to think we would hit rock bottom so soon...

At least, I hope this is rock bottom.

@Pokari
Don't worry it's true that in her first picture
The demon lord
had the world's shortest shorts but at some point in the LN the artist started to draw them a little bigger.
Mygt9bC.jpg
UXxgJer.jpg
It's true that she's half naked but at least in the LN it was clear that she was wearing shorts, here looks like she's only in panties and her drawn here is weird, the artist needs to improve quickly or Okaina Baba needs to hire another artist only for humans.
Here in the manga the artist took some "creative freedoms" if you look closely the hair is not the same and the high neck on the cape is made of fur on the LN and here is just fabric, and other little details are also different.

This is why we can't have a nice thing, people like @Med1um spoilering everything. If you read the WN/LN, just shut up and enjoy the ride.

I still remember reading the WN/LN first time the translation came out. No spoiler, just fan theory and surprises.

*sigh* I wish manga production and translations didn't take so long, seriously

Wtf really? Is this just going to be full blown fan service from now on? And it was going so well!!! ?

Dex-chan lover
@Brutu
I used spoiler, your argument is invalid.
And if you are talking about how i said that "it isn't Kumoko", it's not a spoiler, cause if you read normally without skipping major info, it's obvious, that she isn't evolved MC.
Don't blame me for spoilers, if you are just inattentive. Even without WN i would say the same thing to that dude.

@Asbolus
Dude most likely we're going to see
The demon king
in the chapter and then nothing of her for about 1 YEAR, her appearance was postponed a lot she was supposed to appear after chapter 23.1
https://imgur.com/a/vrOdh3E
Maybe the artist overdo a little her clothes (all his works before Kumo are hentai) even in the novel she's half naked but she's clearly using shorts meanwhile in the manga the shorts look like panties.
https://imgur.com/Mygt9bC
Actually if they finaly showed her that means that the manga is planned to continue after Kumo escape from the labyrinth, maybe they didn't showed her before because it was unsure if the manga would finish in the escape.
The order of events is this:
- Taboo lv10 (we're in this one)
- Army of spiders (normal battle 2 or 3 chapters)
- Alaba (the longest battle up to this point, is ay least two times longer than Rendo's battle. At least 8 chapters)
- Nightmare of the labyrinth
- Labyrinth's escape
- Demon King

Dex-chan lover
wtf 50th level is needed for the evolution?!?! and now she's what, a lvl ~22? that gonna take another 30 chapters =_=

@Med1um
It IS a spoiler, derpface. The fact that you use the spoiler in the first place to reveal her identity itself is proof enough that it is a spoiler. If you read the WN then you might not forget the fact that us readers were once wondering whether the demon king is our beloved MC or not, judging by her personality and other things. And then the reader little by little realize the true identity of the MC by the writer's little hint.

And it's funny that you don't want to be blamed by spoilering because not all of the people here are inattentive of this first appearance of an unknown character. But well what can I say for a spoilerfag like you anyway. This is the biggest control of the people's life that you can get a hold of. So much power.

@Owyn
Actually she needs to evolve 1 more time to break the level 20 cap, only the last evolution before Arachne can go further than level 20. And yep is going to take a lot of time, we're on the first half of
volume 3
and Kumo become Arachne on
the last chapter of volume 5
If you don't mind some minor spoiler here's the Arachne Lv1 stats and skill (japanese)
https://imgur.com/aivdtor

Dex-chan lover
@Brutu
Lol, your accusation so much absurd, that i can't even tell if you are trolling or not.
Yes, i put spoiler in spoiler tag, exactly because it was spoiler. That is the EXACT REASON why spoiler tag exist, you can read it at your own risk. You are warned in advance that this button contain spoiler and you are free to ignore it.

And about "This isn't Kumoko", i will say it again if you are can't properly read - this is NOT a SPOILER. Even without reading WN/LN, you still know that it's way too early for her, also it's obvious that this is completely different character, it was never supposed to be a secret "whether it's Kumoko or not", just page that presented new character.
So if your deduction skill so much atrophied - don't blame others for your inability.

I like how we all ready have reached rock bottom in how bad this site is like are you kidding me? if you don't want to spoiled don't click the spoiler tag simply as that.

@Med1um Whether Kumoko was Maou was actually a source of much debate for a long time.
More importantly, we're finally into the side stories! Whoo!

Dex-chan lover
@aantia
Don't know about that... Kumoko always were scared that when she will max taboo, she will be noticed by some troublesome people (mostly by Gyuri, but not only him). When she actually maxed taboo, suddenly were introduction of the new character, so for me it was "one of the troublesome people", especially knowing that she is high rank from demons, if she assembling them.
Autor presented for us full info on arachne prerequisite, so it was obvious that this was too early for that. Also the fact, that maou wasn't even an Arachne.
Anyway, i never thought that there were even a slight chance of Maou being a Kumoko, and think that we have enough evidence to bury that entire theory.
But even if someone disagree with me - fine. But it still wasn't spoiler, because i would have said an exact same thing even without "WN knowledge".

Contributor
@Med1um:

But it still wasn't spoiler, because i would have said an exact same thing even without "WN knowledge".

Actually, since you aren't hiding the fact that you have read the WN, it is a spoiler.

The reason being, others may disagree with your deductions. Someone may have logically sound reasoning, that you haven't thought of, with regards to other ways the facts presented in the manga might play out. But if you also say, "I've read the WN," then we know that your point of view has been validated by future content. It's a world of difference.

(I don't actually care too much about spoilers here, or I wouldn't be reading these comments—kumoko comment sections have been spoilerific since forever. But, the pedant in me just wanted to point out that you're giving out more information than you might be thinking you are.)

Users who are viewing this thread