So I'm a Spider, So What? - Vol. 6 Ch. 30.1

Dex-chan lover
When you reach end game and started hunting optional bosses that you used to avoid to prepare for the secret bosses...

Wheew, it seems the rumor that in LN, kumo is not as mad as in the WN is true. In here, she's doesn't look as mad as in the WN too.
Still, I like her previous design better. This one's long ear is weird, like that form 3 Frieza weird.

Double-page supporter
She's back! Best girl is back! And she's being ridiculous right of the bat! ?

@Brutu: Yeah. In the WN she was like THIS SUCKS, MY HEAD HURTS, I'M GONNA KILL EVERYONE BECAUSE FUCK Y'ALL.

Reception was...mixed, it would appear. Hence the change. And in the WN, the contents of Taboo weren't revealed at all at this juncture, so many readers were confused.

Dex-chan lover
what happens to going outside and something about hunting for sweets, again?
teleport hax pls nerf

Dex-chan lover
"The world is collapsing ! the End is near!''
'' Yeah, better start grinding on trashmob now and maybe finish some optional quest ''

Yep, definitley just like in every Jrpg ever.

I get the feeling her Mother wont be pleased.... Can the personalities be destroyed? Or would they "respawn" since they're an ability?

Wonder if she controls the kids to eat them to get stronger later and thats why she's a beast and keeps her position. Or maybe she uses them like sacrificial pawns? But it did say it happens when they get strong... Either way she seems to have some form of intelligence.

Dex-chan lover
Start a fight while the personalities are on duty? Not a good idea.

Oho, this is pleasant to see. It's great that she doesn't go total edgelord out of nowhere like the WN, because that shit turned me away in like 10 chapters.

Group Leader
Headband is body, witch hat is magic, glasses is information... what does the tophat handle again?

Dex-chan lover
Yay, back to our regularly scheduled spider programming.

I think why the sudden shift to me was so jarring and...unpleasant is shown so distinctly by this return to form. The tone is completely different and when you've been following something for a while and been enjoying everything about it's tone and internal monologues and uphill battles...and then without warning or foreshadowing it suddenly switches to what feels like the most generic fantasy evil round-table it can be for a chapter or three...it's just very out of nowhere and not the reason many of us enjoy this manga.

Users who are viewing this thread