So I'm a Spider, So What? - Vol. 6 Ch. 31.1

Contributor
@linkhuesitos15
You misunderstand, I'm saying, humans don't have four eyes. I'm pretty sure that despite the human form, Shiraori still has four eyes.

@Kisato
ops Well it's close we can assume that even if they take human form gods can't make it perfect, even Kuro and D have problems with it.
Kuro has his scales like armor and D have black eyes that look like bottomless pits

Dex-chan lover
@Kisato

Are you going by the image? If so, she doesn't have four eyes, the eyebrows in the pic just make it look that way if your not careful.

she does have something like compound eyes though.

Contributor
@Meridis
It's been a while since I've read the WN, but I distinctly remember that Shiraori keeps her four eyes of death.

Dex-chan lover
I'm worried about the absence of the side stories. This might contain slight spoilers
Kumo's chapters in the WN were my favourite and I treated the Hero chapters like a child treats green pepper. I'm a good child so I ate them up, too. I know that both storylines will intersect, that a lot happened in the Heros stories and therefore, that there will be a lot stuff to catch up with by that time. My worst fear is, that the mangaka might drop Kumo-chans story for a year or even more and concentrate on the slightly generic and therefore rather boring isekai stories of the others, that were in that classroom. Or the mangaka might try a 1:5 mixture in updates. At this point it's sadly too late for a 5:1 mixture.

Will we finally get to see his stats. Also whats going on with her other selves? How are they doing with their mission to get into her mums mind?

Dex-chan lover
@linkhuesitos15 THanks, its been a while since i read the WN.
I wonder if the manga will skip all the
reincarnator fluff.

Does anyone actually read those skill walls? I feel so sorry for our translators,cleaners and typesetters/whoever has to format/overlay these walls of text.

@firefish5000
I stopped reading them a long while ago. Hell, I've even stopped reading them in other manga if they go over 8-ish skills. I wouldn't mind if it weren't edited in cleanly

I fucking love skill lists and frequently masturbate to Najimi Ajimu's. Sadly, the lists in this manga aren't really up to the task.

Dex-chan lover
When they grow up so fast and stopped being cute.
lB3oIdi.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread