So I'm a Spider, So What? - Vol. 7 Ch. 32.2

Group Leader
@kaminomikan In the Americas, honey bees are actually an invasive species. They were brought here by European settlers in the 1600s, and plants were doing just fine before then with native pollinators, so getting rid of honey bees at least wouldn't have much of an effect.

Dex-chan lover
I think one of those wasps got her before so there shouldn't be any eggs involved. As I understand it, that kind of wasp paralyzes the spider before stuffing it into a mud tomb with an egg. That would have been quite the predicament for our spider to get out of but shes' probably too powerful for that sort of thing now.

@GalladeGuy Trouble is, most of our food supply would be considered invasive as well.

Supporter
Came to make the suprise buttsex joke, but I see it's already had a hat trick.

*Wasp teleports behind you*
BZZZZT
Nothing perzzonal, kid.

Waspinator Terrorize!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLYmcarnFZA

Double-page supporter
Without her Parallel Will she can't pay attention to what's going on because of all of her delusions.

@kaminomikan @GalladeGuy Although honey bees are an invasive species in the Americas, thanks to our help they've out-competed most other pollinators. As a result, if they go, we'll be in trouble unless other pollinators can quickly replace them.

Is this what they call irony?

Dex-chan lover
"Surprise buttsex"

edit: lmao there's a lot of people who already madethis joke

Contributor
Am I the only one without a dirty mind in this comment section? Jeebus folks, I forgot even what it was I came here to say.

Dex-chan lover
This is like going back to the second area of the game and using lategame equipment. What a slaughter.

Users who are viewing this thread