So I'm a Spider, So What? - Vol. 8 Ch. 36.2

Banned
well kumoko(shiraoti) still have those personalitoes he got from ruler title even after her apotheosis.

Aggregator gang
She go "alone" cause she wants to be able to grow by herself(the other parallel wills are so separated from her that she counts them as other people) and I think that she wants to give a good show to D too.
PS: Someone knows where I can find more of the LN ?
where I was reading goes only until Shiro fights Kuro.

Aggregator gang
yikes. I really like this series but the chapters come out way too infrequently to really entrance me. I'd prefer not to have to wait a year to have like 10 chapters so I can feel like I'm getting somewhere with the series

Dex-chan lover
@huttingham These manga are monthly so at most only 12 chapters per year so if you dislike the wait, you can stop and wait for chapters to pile up or just avoid monthly manga completely. Or you can go ahead and read the novel.

Aggregator gang
Sooooo long but so good. All the good series have such long waiting times it’s a real shame lol

Dex-chan lover
dang, its been a little over 6 months since the last WN chapter was translated, wonder what happened 🤔

Dex-chan lover
dang, its been a little over 6 months since the last WN chapter was translated, wonder what happened 🤔

@captain_crunch

Maybe the author is concentrating on the LN? They're already up to volume 11, right?
Also, too bad they probably can't reuse 301's chapter title "I suffered from a nightmare of not showing up for about half a year" LOL.

Dex-chan lover
@fatalystic In the Novel (not sure if the manga is actually that far, can't remember details) it was
stated that Titles heavily influence the behaviour so while she had plenty of pride before it was nowhere the level she got after gaining the title. Of note how different she now acts compared to earlier when encountering beasts and enemies. From shaking with fear in front of immensely powerful or unknown adversaries to getting offended at them for trying to oneup here or bothering her

@theShear:
It's also stated that the mental effects of the Ruler skills and titles on the psyche are an attack on the soul, i.e. heresy element. She got Heresy Null pretty quickly after getting Pride, so it should no longer have any effect on her.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm actually starting to like this dragon.

I hope they become friends afterwards, and end up sparing with eachother for a longer time.

Dex-chan lover
@fatalystic That's a really good point actually.
I remember it being stated that the Title played a big role in her behaviour so maybe the Heresy Resistance doesn't undo damage already done?

@fatalystic
No. Heresy Null only protected her from the damage after obtaining it, that's skill can't repair damage already done.
The incident with humans is the best example.
In the WN she goes to the extent to call them EXP Sacks.
Later on the LN is discovered that one of the most common side effects of Pride is that the user start to see other living beings as nothing more than walking EXP

Users who are viewing this thread