So I'm a Spider, So What? - Vol. 9 Ch. 44.1

Fed-Kun's army
I’m trying to figure out how Gravity Nullification would work. How does she not just float away into space?

@RedInACup "It nullifies stuf that would mess with gravity in a way that does not benefit her" is probably the easiest interpretation. For example Kumoko has a skill (one of her Evil Eyes) that can inflict a status called 'Heavy' or something. Gravity Nullification would negate that debuff rendering it ineffective.

@Anwonu
Nah, LN is way better, more dynamic and coherent. At some points author rewrites up to 90% of WN content, and that's why current chapters cause such cognitive dissonance to those who read only WN.

@Evilmambapower
Vol. 4, ch 8: Returning Monster of the Week Always Gets Killed Right Away.

@BoredTears
Author-kun said that he use it as "no way".

That word is supposed to be a catchphrase that only Kumoko use and it will be important later to know which student Kumoko was in the classroom.

Dex-chan lover
JOJOOOOO
something something reject humanity as a spider

But really, such a blatant reference caught me off guard.

Dex-chan lover
@RedInACup
Basicaly "Superman".
Superman also has gravity nullification which allows him to choose where in the "y" coordinate he wants to be.

Dex-chan lover
@linkhuesitos15
Ok, but it's not her improperly saying "no way", it's her saying something that sounds like it, and has almost the exact same meaning. What she is saying is in japanese though, not corrupted english which is what I was trying to get across.

Fed-Kun's army
WAS THAT A MOTHERF*KING JOJO REFERENCE?!

200_d.gif

Fed-Kun's army
@Kaarme oh it's not due to such a phylosophical reason. It's actually much different from what you're thinking, and will only make proper sense much, much later into the story. But let's just say that that in a way taratekts and humans have one unique relation between each other in this world. That's all I can say for now.

Dex-chan lover
okay I know that was a jojo reference and that combat was Jotaro but who was Main body?

For those who seem confused this follows the LN which I highly recommend reading since it’s way better than the WN (which I read) it’s more clean, concise, and has way more character development than in the WN. Also you could support the author by buying the official translation...

Dex-chan lover
I've been going out with this girl who likes to say things are "not it" when she doesn't like them, i.e. this quarantine is not it, this weather is not it, etc.

I feel like I finally understand the true essence of "nai wa~~"

Users who are viewing this thread