So I'm a Spider, So What? - Vol. 9 Ch. 44.2

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
@flannan
Ahahaha, true. Sometimes i forget she's inmortal and not super resistant to damage because she gets bodied by every new enemy she encounters.

Double-page supporter
Does the round dialog balloon mean she can talk now or it's just in her head?

Dex-chan lover
She isn't yet that strong if she can't beat puppets. It'd be too hard to believe those puppets could be stronger than a dragon. It's more likely just exteme incompatibility.

Aggregator gang
@Scrabbleman Based on the stats between Earth Dragon and the puppet spiders
Compare to Araba
The Puppet spider should win, there have a lot more stats that any Earth Dragon Kumoko had faced before.
Compare to Mother
Mother should win against those puppets. But Mother class spiders are too big to move around.
As with the Earth Dragon
There are more earth dragons, elder and eldest ones. They should win against Puppet spiders. Do not sure how they can compare with Mother class as they never meet though

I found a story similar to this one on Amazon the other day, Queen in the Mud. Queen in the Mud has the main protagonist hatch as a salamander and go through a few similar incidents to the main protagonist in this story, she also experiences similar leveling mechanics and deals with notification screens and manages to acquire new abilities along the way.

That all said, our protagonist really can't catch a break for more than a small handful of minutes, that's more than a little annoying

Fed-Kun's army
This is new right? I don't think I remember the puppets chasing her in the WN

Dex-chan lover
@Poipoy : To the LN yes
The Puppet Teratects get more role than just accompanying Ariel the one time she fight Kumoko near a certain town.

Also apparently they get to look more humanoid later, with some personality.

Fed-Kun's army
I like how water spiders exist, and they can just use the water tension and a bit of oil to nyoom over water

Dex-chan lover
And then the demon king shows up
Everything is extra hard for Kumo, does she ever get a break

Users who are viewing this thread