So I'm a Spider, So What? - Vol. 9 Ch. 44.2

I mean, why kumoko didn't just teleport that puppet to middle layer and see it burn instead?

can someone tell me what volume and chapter did this latest chapter stop this is takimg too long

Fed-Kun's army
She's in so much panic that she ain't thinking straight. Doesn't she have other things in her arsenal? Like cursed eyes and teleportation?
Anyway, I love this so much. I'm rooting for her.

@Maplereads This chapter is volume 4 chapter 9/10 of the light novel. Haven't read the WN so I don't know about that one. I can highly recommend the LN if you are interested. However, you should start from volume 1 chapter 1 because you will be missing out on (not even joking) 50% of the content. The LN tells the story from multiple perspectives. Some of these perspectives are parallel to each other but some happen in different timelines. Aside from the main perspective (Kumoko) we also get to see the perspective of Shun (former classmate now prince, marked with S), Julius (the hero, marked with J), Filimos (an elf
former teacher
, marked with O), Ronandt (a court wizard, marked with R), Sophia (a weird girl
another former classmate
, marked with V) and Wrath (a certain ogre
another former classmate
, also marked with O). Then there are also interlude/special chapters which are pretty random tbh. Skipping these (especially Shun's) would inevitably result in major confusion later on (something that the manga will have to deal with lol).

@Meskie She has quite a bit in her arsenal (thread, poison, evil eyes and a shitton of magic). The problem is that the Puppet =/= Puppet Spider. The puppet itself is a construct so poison is useless. Thread is still usefull as we saw so that is still an option. Evil eyes are a bit tricky. Cusre/Jinx steals everything but idk if it would work on a construct and even if it did she would need to use it for a long time to get any real benefit. Paralysis might work but again, it is a construct and she needs to use it for a long time for it to come into effect. She could 100% use the one that makes them heavier but with stats around 10k it woudn't do much. Annihilating is always an option but also a gamble. The Rot/Corrosion attribute is a double edged sword so she would suffer massive damage as well. Her other magic is also largely ineffective. Lower tier spell don't do enough and higher tier ones require too much time. Kiting with teleportation really is her best bet.

Fed-Kun's army
I wish they hadn't added the immortality. It feels gimmicky and now it's hard to care at all about the fights. Even switching it to some busted Wolverine level healing would be preferrable.

Double-page supporter
Actual dragons? That's interesting, in the books they're
basically just whack-ass sharks or something I thought

@pandanoia

She can't be killed within the system, but individuals with partial admin privileges (those skills with the $#% symbols in them) can still kill her. Iirc the story is about to shift to politics/world building stuff now and give the reader more info about kumoko's classmates

I kinda dont like the manga design for the Puppet Spiders. I personally prefer the LN ver of them. The ones that look like mannequins of sorts

Dex-chan lover
this demon queen is so cute .

page 13 : a girl is "penetrated" by a long , hard , thick , big , fat , sharp "object" , lol .

page 8 is a parody of lupin the 3rd and Zenigata Kōichi :

latest

Aggregator gang
Page 11 be like:
tenor.gif

Ah yes... The Joestar Secret Technique, Kumo has learned well

Users who are viewing this thread