So That's How I, the Saintess, Became the Devil of Revenge - Ch. 1 - The Execution of the Saintess

Double-page supporter
Wow can't wait to see their justification for executing a child

OOoooooo this looks good, thanks for the translation! It seems like the warrior was maybe reincarnated since he know more than he should? Really hope she makes them pay, too bad she couldn't go back in time and help the demon king wreck those fools and save her team in exchange.

OH SHIT U GO GIRL GET UR FUCKING REVENGE AGAINST ALL THOSE WHO WRONGED YOUU 🥺👌🏻😚

I seriously think she’s gonna be a badass demon of a villain 😍😍😍 (hopefully lol)

Double-page supporter
I like it. little worried since its listed as shoujo, and they tend to go into the prince charming routes or badboy stuff. But if this stays true to tis story. It might be nice.

Holy avenger would of been nice, but cant complain with devil of revenge at this point. I like how serious she was.
There is shitty revenge, and good revenge.. I hope it turns out as the good type

Dex-chan lover
Off to a great start!
Though I am suspicious of the so called Warrior, why did he mention reincarnation??? Also, I hope she kill both of those fuckers, or torture them to death

The imagery and use of red are beautiful, gave me chills. Hope she carries out a thorough revenge. It's different from most series because she's picking up right where she left off and her hate is directed towards everyone. Seems like warrior is a modern reincarnated evil a**hole

Totally support her revenge! I'm excited, there's no need of love, just kill all those b4stards >u<

Dex-chan lover
I want the warrior to die before the prince, I dislike him more for reasons.
Its expected of a prince to be a jerk/prick.

Users who are viewing this thread