So That's How I, the Saintess, Became the Devil of Revenge - Ch. 2 - The Trace

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Another Idiot Nation that practice the culture of "How to make a Demon Lord".

First we have the risk of reincarnation stated by the warrior. Then they decided to kill off everyone important to the saint for good measure.

Dex-chan lover
From what I gathered from this chapter about the otherworlder, he either wants to go back "home" and is refusing to accept reality as it is or he is trying to get "revenge" on all the people who dumped him in a boring world and forced to do stuff he finds to be a pain. Regardless, he seems like an immature brat and I hope he never manages to mature enough to realize his mistakes

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@Claresilver47 Wanting to go back home does not mean murdering all the people that have NOTHING TO DO with him being there, one of which he knows has the potential to reincarnate. He is not just immature. He is retarded.

Reminds me of that one hero who also wanted revenge so he reincarnated back to that world and massacered the people

I think the warrior is stuck on the idea of him being in a light novel or coma. And he's trying to kill everyone close to him in order to make himself end the story/wake up?
That's less retarded and more insane.

@SaraAki Two things in this chapter in regards to translation and spelling.

Firstly, before I make any assumptions towards anyone, is "movie" really an accurate translation for the historical fantasy setting this appears to be set in?

Secondly, it's not "corps" since that's a military unit size, it's "corpse" like a dead animal.

Wow, this will be a hella epic revenge. Glad you're back though. :")

finally! a revenge story where the girl (hopefully) takes her actually revenge instead of falling in love with a character that killed her fro some stupid fucking reason

@Shad0wReaper133, I apologize. I PR-ed this at midnight and I had exams at that time. The movie, I'll clarify with our translator when I get the time to do so. For the spelling, I probably missed it because I worked on it at around 1 am. Rest assured, I know how corpse is spelled. Thank you!

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread