So That's How I, the Saintess, Became the Devil of Revenge - Ch. 2 - The Trace

What an interesting plot this one has... It's a little darker then what I'd normally read but I can't help but be intrigued! Normally the protagonist would at least go a little into the past so they'd have hope for saving the people they care about but this time... Seems everyone who matters is already dead and betrayals are already set in stone, without hope of winning anyone back to our side.

Thanks for translating!

Group Leader
I love me a dark revenge story 😍 it's not as gory as the hero one, but still a great twist with the saintess

@SaraAki Hopefully I didn't come across rude as that was not my intention, I know text can kind of misinterpret that. I can definitely sympathize with missing stuff when the work is being done late at night.

That warrior though...why does it seem like he's not the real warrior, I dunno but something is definitely wrong with him

Thanks for the chapter!

mm. was hoping she’d feel more emotionally cold but ofc she still feels sympathy, even though it sounds like that guy helped to kill her friend smh. tyvm for the tl

@goodluck6
Considering the warrior was supposed to wear a top hat, either he knew the actual warrior and replaced him, or more likely, hes read a LN about a warrior running around with a see-through top hat.
My current theory is that he believed he would be sent back after killing the demon king. After realizing he was trapped in a fictional universe, started taking it out on everyone close to him. It would explain why he thought she might reincarnate back after dying, seeing as how a lot of betrayed heroes come back for revenge after their deaths in light novels. He believes the world is running on LN logic and seeing as she came back anyway, he might very well be right.

Also the prince is super salty about his arm which is why hes pissed off at her.

I feel so sorry for our MC.... Her comrades died alongside her and the one hope she had that her sister would still be alive is dead like...you bet yo ass I’m gonna support her burning down these bitches

Wow this ploy/plot to make all of them except the Warrior a bad guy is so devious but also hella stupid

And wtf so the Warrior maybe isn't so great if he allowed the kings arm to be cut off if that's even the truth.

Dex-chan lover
@Anonymousity
Nah, the "she might ressurrect" is a direct nod to crufication of Jesus, what with the prince even asking "should we have nailed her to the cross as you suggested". Though it could also be "genre savviness" leaking in, for that matter.

Welp looks like next chapter is the last one since this lost the contest? Checked the raws

scary... but she's so cool. those backstabbing bastards deserve all the horrible things that will come to them

oh man!! I need more to understand. But it looks interesting so far.

Thank you for the chp. Looking forward to more.😇

@nuttydesu It's so sad for me to hear that 😭 It so interesting. I know it's a story, which told on thousands way, but it has it uniqeness.

Users who are viewing this thread