So That's How I, the Saintess, Became the Devil of Revenge - Ch. 3 - Daily Routine

whew i hope there won't be any redemption arc for the prince and the warrior. i dont care even if the warrior was forced to side with the prince.

Thanks for the translation! Damn it ends here until the author continues this one huh? I really don't like the Warrior he deserves what will happen later while yes he was transported from another world and doesn't seem to have a way back doesn't mean you should take it out on someone who is innocent and had nothing to do with your summoning I hope he and the prince die but who knows

I just rewatch World War Z a few hours ago, and it's just a freaking zombie too, lol.

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!!

Thanks!(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧ call me evil but I like that she's taking revenge.... The slower the better 🙂🙂

I mean. That's a smart move. She could also start a plague coughcoronacough and it would probably work too.
Please, just spare animals. Especially puppies.
No puppies should be hurt in all existing plots.

Thanks for the chapter ! 😘

NOO DON'T TELL ME IT'S OVERRR.

I NEED TO KNOW WHY THEY BETRAYED HER.

I NEED TO SEE HER KILL THEM.

No matter what the warriors do even if he save people or kids or whatever I still hate him I don't like him one a bit

yessss zombie apocalypse! I wonder if this is just a decoy and she'll unleash it somewhere else, maybe multiple locations, and then let it fester and grow until there's too many for them to handle. Would be a good move if she wants to take over the kingdom completely unless she has another idea.

Omg I love her. I mean if u really want revenge then death is just to peaceful. And the way she did that. Nice. It's evil , pure evil! Love it. she can do it without anyone really knowing it was her. And kill hundreds of ppl with the right location

Users who are viewing this thread