So That's How I, the Saintess, Became the Devil of Revenge - Ch. 3 - Daily Routine

@Suhaangle oh shit that sucks I thought this would be a adaptation who got to continue this is great :( thank you for informing me I had no idea I thought it was just a error

Dex-chan lover
END

....Whaddya mean "End"? That isn't an end.

Man here I thought I found a new gem to read and wait anxiously on. But no. It's a manwha full of lies.

this was just like a submission into the contest and a snippet of this idea, but since it didn't win, we don't know if it'll become an official manhwa

I hope it actually gets a continuation cause the story is quite unique, it doesn't follow the typical reincarnation trope. I wanna see her revenge!!! And I feel like the warrior and the prince has something even deeper about the demon king

This is my first manwha, I'm used to read manga but the synopsis catched my attention and I'm intrigued to know the whole truth about the warrior, the prince and saintness + her revenge

what if we try asking the author (with respect) for the series to be continued on social media? This manwha deserves to be continued even if it didn't win the contest. Let's go folk, the author won't know people like the story if us the public doesn't say a thing

Users who are viewing this thread