So You're Raising a Warrior - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Hey, he's now doing childcare??? And what a douche hero...

What is with this douche hero trope???

@Gabzattack And??? Is this your first Asian comic??? It's an ancient symbol used for thousands of years. It's still commonly used around the world.

@deathmailrock Some people are just not very well informed and probably just stuck to learning their culture and not about any other on the world.

Dex-chan lover
@Irakaj I wasn't insulting him/her. I was honestly curious if this was their first Asian comic. Maybe it came off sounding mean... but that's not easy with the internet... my tones and inflections aren't as obvious in writing.

@deathmailrock Alright, though your comments were convincing enough for me to think that way due to the question marks but, I probably misunderstood you and them, so apologies.

I wonder how many people got offended by sfastica (swastica) symbol, without realizing it's basic BUDDIST symbol.
So a buddist monk got a buddist sign on his grave. He didn't look Christian to me, so no cross for him.

Double-page supporter
Laphie is great, she'll make a great mum. El... good luck, lad. Dino is adorable, so that helps.

@deathmailrock
Helloo I haven’t really taken any offense to any of the comments so no worries! If ur curious I have read some comics but this is the first time I’ve seen this symbol in them so I was just wondering if others had noticed it really, and I didn’t to mean to come off as offended? I mean it’s a comic so I dont really care that much. I was somewhat aware that it had meaning other then the rep it has now

also about not learning about other cultures I guess that’s pretty accurate I was raised learning Mexican culture more than anything else I guess

Sorry if this reply is messy I don’t normally comment on stuff

Users who are viewing this thread