The Strongest Swordsman Has Zero Equipment Slots, but He Can Equip up to 9999 Items if It’s (Cute) Cursed Equipment

I wonder if anyone willing to pick this up tho the raws only had 6 chapters out as far as i can see but no idea whats the story is about. Anyone know what's it about?

@Sladeblade this story is about the world where all human have the equipment slot. Your ability is measured by the number of equipment slot (like in the game where status is important, more equipment you can wear mean the stronger you will get)

Protag has 9999 equipment slot but the first equipment he obtained have the unique passive to prevent him from equip anything that not have curse attach to it. So he was mistaken for being powerless 0 slot man and getting insulted by everyone.

@kpkiosk66 ahh! so that what it was :O here i thought it'd be something else like "have yet to need the said requirement" but thanks for the info on the story.

Even though this manga could be a cliché crap I still like how the author kill of those three who were assholes to the MC instead of leaving them to get jealous of him and his power

Dex-chan lover
really wish someone would pick this up, really sucks seeing no available chapters in my language

Group Leader
@AMicrowave
There is a certain English group decided to pick it up since I do translate Chapter3 (Nov2019).
However, I don't know why they are still idle.

I'd be interested in getting to check this out in en, hope someone releases it here...
Cheers to anyone who does or is thinking about it or the like 🍻

ชอบนักแปลคนนี้เป็นการส่วนตัวเลย ดีใจมากที่มีเรื่องสนุกๆมาให้อ่าน

Dex-chan lover
oh yes, this is a nice story, looked over some raws and it was good

Power Uploader
Somebody... Pls send the description... I'll add it.

Dex-chan lover
page ten of chapter 1 part 2 is in japanese, my guess is a mix up.

Group Leader
I felt so pessimistic with EN translation quality, especially Ch1.2.
Almost like reading difference manga....

Anyone can volunteer English proof-reading for me?

Power Uploader
R.I.P

Translation

30.05.2020 - 07.06.2020

More translated chapters never. Accept this fact.

Fed-Kun's army
Well, I can read the Indonesian chapters and so far, it's pretty good. This manga should have romance tag here (and probably harem too, since the MC has some girls by his side, but I can't say that there is another love interest for now).

Hope there is an English translator willing to pick up this series.

Users who are viewing this thread