Sodatechi Maou! - Vol. 8 Ch. 161 - One Of These Days

Horrible ending, feels so rushed and left so many loose ends! I feel like I could have accepted maris returning to the human world if they didn't start the disappearing stuff literally at the last minute. This could have gone on for way longer.

Damn, this was a good series. Too bad the ending was so quick, I would have wanted to see Maris one last time. How did he react to the sudden change, does he still remember the demon kings, stuff like that.

I agree with everyone that this was a horrible ending, the series could’ve gone a little longer too

Power Uploader
I'm disappointed with the ending but it was a good manga nonetheless. The feels was hella good. I had a feeling Maris wasn't even a legit child abandoned by a human, it was just an object created by heaven. To determine whether or not the devils are truly evil like they say. But honestly, I wished there was a part where it show maris meeting them at least one more time. 😭😭

Group Leader
I'm selfish so I don't really care if the ending actually made logical sense considering the world building, I just want some actual closure for this wholesome manga damnit. Oh well, it was a good journey, thanks for the translations!

Users who are viewing this thread