Sokuochi Mayuri-chan - Vol. 1 Ch. 12

Group Leader
@HeadTrain
Thank you for commenting. We will take what you said and try to apply it to our next chapters. We apologize if you didnt enjoy the release. We really only want to improve.

Fed-Kun's army
@Kerubim

Hello there. I don't want to be rude but let me put it frankly: you say that you try your best doing the translation, but I don't see any effort you put into doing so. It's not only about your skills are lacking and all, but instead of trying to understand the texts to make accurate translations, you chose to do the guessing and ended up rewriting the sentences, that is changing the actual meaning of them.

You ask me to point out your mistakes, it's fine. The problem is that there are so many mistakes, not only in this chapter but also in the previous one. These chapters are short, yet you managed to make so many of them, say, half of them or so. Excuse me and let me point out what's the problem with this whole chapter. The previous one you have to find out yourself.

> Page 1
あなたのボディーガード役よ 部屋だけは別で取ってるから安心して
'coz I am acting as your bodyguard. I will take up a separate room so don't worry.
You omitted the later part here. That's no good.
はい これでしっかりと自分の体を守ってね
Here, make sure to use it to protect yourself okay?
The latter part of her being unable to protect fmc is you making it up
夜戦不可避 Night Battle unavoidable

>Page 2
わぁ露天風呂 ひろーい!
Woah, open air bath. So spacious!
You can't realize this adjective?
…峰香ちゃん それどうやってるの?
Mineka-chan, what should we do there?
ほら座って背中流してあげる
Come on now, just sit down and let me wash your back
???
スルー!?
You do it!?
Guess you are just inexperienced here.
そこ前!! 前!! あと掛け声おかしい!!
That's the front!! The front!! And your wording is weird!!
This is completely bullshit. You are just rewriting and making up for what you don't understand here.

> Page 3
部屋に戻ったらよくあるベタな状態が!!
When I returned to my room, it's already at the cliché state!!
そして部屋の隅によくベタな男の姿が!! てかどこからまってきたの!?
And in that corner, there is already an appearance of fully prepared man!! Btw, how long have you been waitting!?
Another bullshit. Especially the small text.

> Page 4
絶対に絶交なんだから!!
Because I will cut you off if you do it!!
You careless here.
まだ夜の丸時ぐらい。
There's still a long night ahead.

See, that much. You didn't bother to look up either words or grammar there, and you claim you try your best? I suggest you ultilize the power of dictionaries and google more. Compare to a casual reader, a translator need to almost fully understand the text, not just barely get the meaning of it and being lazy so that you rewrite the sentence to that little you understand.

Group Leader
@MavB_Ver
Thanks a lot for your input. Im sorry if we made it look like we do absolutely no effort and this is not the intention. I will forward this to OGZ (the one Who translates) and say the mistakes you mentionned. I hope next releases will improve. Thank you for your time.

Group Leader
glad this got updates
but tbh i wonder why there's that (probably) windows watermark?
i guess you get the raw by using screenshot or maybe snipping tool?

k3.png

Users who are viewing this thread