Sokushi Cheat ga Saikyou Sugite, Isekai no Yatsura ga Marude Aite ni Naranai n desu ga - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Die

When your level 1 sorcerer can use power word kill... what crackpipe mother fucker is DMing this shit?

Dex-chan lover
Eucliwood Hellscythe's brother? damn.
He also implicitly stated that he had that ability before transferring to that world, so he's OP as hell.

He mentioned liking Netorare, he doesn't deserve to live.

Fed-Kun's army
@dobatag
All I can say is he is beyond One Punch man strong considering the Gods and Goddess that know about him says, "Don't make him your enemy and Don't get his attention" that is how scared of him they are

Double-page supporter
tbh this would be pretty realistic behaviour for edgy teens

Dex-chan lover
Meh. If Adept Lance works anything like Adept Chargeblade then it isn't a bad choice. I guess Striker Lance might be popular, but you couldn't pay me enough to use Striker style with any weapon.
Still, interesting to see a manga character playing MHX, or possibly MHXX. I haven't hunted any monsters since World started crashing my graphics card last week.

That aside, this is officially hilarious.
Ah the sweet smell of satire.

Double-page supporter
ah remember reading this WN long long time ago. I enjoyed it for what it was

DIdnt raelly show it, but I pretty sure the MC decided to protect her cause he liked her big boobs. that was it lol. Men are simple huh ? :p gotta protect those jugs.

this is fucked up in so many ways but all our problems are fixed with an instant death skill that we can all rely on. instant death is the best death.

Fed-Kun's army
what the fuck even is this, people are assholes yeah but kids don't just abandon their emotions like that. They are like 16 years old, literal children. Well anyway they're gonna die sooner or later, death is the price to pay for leaving someone else as bait. I just have a feeling this is gonna be shit

Users who are viewing this thread