Sokushi Cheat ga Saikyou Sugite, Isekai no Yatsura ga Marude Aite ni Naranai n desu ga - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Aren't support classes way too versatile in t…

Dex-chan lover
The only way for those girls to get my sympathies is if they are unwilling people at the whims of [Dominator]... but, I doubt it, so I give no shits.
Anyway, more speculation about his /kill power. The guy that lived lost his sense of sight, smell, and hearing, while the guy he tried to kill the lower body of just died eventually. Since a person's lower body isn't really a concept than it is their lower body, I guess he can't kill body parts that aren't related to concepts, not like the nose and ears are. So, maybe he could kill things like time and gravity?

Dex-chan lover
Geez. People are all "kill those thots" all the time here. I know this is a manga about killing unlikeable assholes, but up until now, if my memory serves me right, the MC only killed people trying to kill him and/or his companion. Her being a thot isn't reason enough to kill her. Now, her motivations for being there and what she wanted to do is enough reason. (There is magic and all and as killing is the MC only skill, you can safely assume, that any hostile character, that wants to kill them, can do so, if they aren't stopped (killed that is) beforehand.) The fine thing here is, that the thot's motivation might have been explained in the LN, but it hasn't in the manga here. I like that! The MC didn't know about her intentions as we readers also don't at this point. And so we've got us a nice moral question at hand.

The question is, is killing intent enough to judge, if someone actually tries to kill?
In other mangas MCs receive killing intents from their classmates or even from there childhood friends, just because a popular person said a nice thing to them. In some fighting mangas opponents ooze killing intent, because they take their opponents serious and without actually wanting to kill them(, but knowing that it might happen by accident, if things go wrong). Some MC release killing intent to sho away monsters or enemies.
But there are also settings, in which killing intent only means one thing. Getting ready for the kill.
Guess we can say it differs form story to story. I think we have to take the authors (unspoken) word for it. As eccentric the MC might be, he used his skill with good judgment so far (aside from experimenting with some victims). He judged the situation as dangerous. Also that world is fucking dangerous and the people are so unreasonable.

Therefore I personally will accept, that killing intent in this story means not only wanting to kill someone, but acctually being about to do so.

In this case someone lurking (being cloaked) and getting ready for the kill, while being far too strong to keep at bay any other way (she got magics) justifies a coup de grâce. Even if she was a cute twintail.

But stop that "kill her" thing, because a girl is a thot. Just hate her for it, as she deserves it. ?

i love how support classes are so overpowered in this world, and frankly i want to see more of that running gag

Fed-Kun's army
@Qelix I have to agree with you there, there was no reason to kill the person yet, he could have simply questioned the person(he didn't know it was a girl) and disencouraged their actions. The girl was acting of her own volition but she was not really stupid, she could've been dissuated quite easily. He's been far too trigger happy lately, the best way to use this power would be when the enemy either gets too cocky and acts like their plans are flawless(which means that tehir intentions are fully known and being put in practice) or to counter clear attacks with killing intention. Aside from this there are a huge number of ways to get him either misunderstood, or for him to earn unneeded enmity.

Seriously? This girl wanted to kill because she's jealous? Like, there were girls around her master if not a hundred more following his orders. And she's getting jealous over a classmate?

Dex-chan lover
Seriously? This girl wanted to kill because she's jealous? Like, there were girls around her master if not a hundred more following his orders. And she's getting jealous over a classmate?
That classmate was getting special treatment, such as an offer of a higher position in the harem than she had. Yeah, actual harems by the way? Basically a warzone where harem members will do anything to better their position and frankly survive since the person who has the harem might be prone to treating them like they're disposable. Mostly because they were. Very easily replaced.

XL

Dex-chan lover
This manga is wasting so much time on this loser character harem king it screams filler garbage. So much potential down the drain.

Dex-chan lover
Hehe, he should slowly kill all of his slaves :>

Tsundere Girl dead.. great, one less problem nipped in the bud before it grows :>

@NazrinMaus ikr no one bats an eye when the old man was getting the shit beaten out of him or the guy's killed with out reason but god fobid to kill a girl.

Users who are viewing this thread