Sokushi Cheat ga Saikyou Sugite, Isekai no Yatsura ga Marude Aite ni Naranai n desu ga - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - What do you mean you killed ice!?

Dex-chan lover
What's next? Kill all evil thoughts inside a person? :D

Dex-chan lover
DAS RITE GIRL GIVE 'EM THE PEOPLE'S ELBOW
250px-Captain_Falcon_Forward_Smash_Hitbox_Melee.gif

I think the power isn't necessarily to make things die, but to convert anything into a state of which it can no longer function. So hence it working on absolutely anything he desires.

You get an omae wa mou shindeiru and your staff! and your clothes! Everyone gets an omae wa mou shindeiru!

Fed-Kun's army
Death, as cease of all functions (not just biological ones). I think ?

Dex-chan lover
Well finally he got utility to his abilities. This manga would end up boring pretty quickly if he did nothing but insta-kill everyone and everything.

Double-page supporter
*sigh* If only Yuuki was the MC and Dannoura didn't exist.

Dex-chan lover
His power is basically All Fiction isn't it. I dunno if his power is as strong as all fiction though

A novel chapter scene:
“What’s with you! It’s a sage’s divine protection, right? Or the Sword Saint? Or are you a dragon’s descendant? But what makes you able to do that! How do you kill things that are dead!”(Guy about to die, a.k.a Masayuki)
“It is my job of deciding what is death. It is alive if it’s moving, and stops when it’s dead. I don’t care about what you would think.” (Yogiri)
[Pay no heed to the second phrase as it is just an example given the circumstances of the chapter]

MC's ability is unreasonable AF

Dex-chan lover
Hm... do you think he could "kill" that guy's capacity for slave-master contracts then? He is able to friggin' kill ice, I think he might be able to kill the guy's capabilities to form said contracts.

@mutsutakashi I don't know if his ability is more overpowered than All fiction, but if he is smart(and willing) enough, maybe he can kill the possibility of him dying. Maybe kill some memories or existence itself, who knows, his idea of what he can kill is so vague and just get worse when he kills things like items and spells.
I think the only thing restraining him is his beliefs and creativity, haha...

Dex-chan lover
@SoloSera Here:
The slave MC killed is acting on her own accord. Later when the Master decided to kill MC, He'll die right away.

Fed-Kun's army
So could he kill the skills/powers of his classmates and the sages and take over the world?

Users who are viewing this thread