Sokushi Cheat ga Saikyou Sugite, Isekai no Yatsura ga Marude Aite ni Naranai n desu ga - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - What do you mean you killed ice!?

Double-page supporter
@firosahoge

The attractive but attainable aesthetic is what we get out of most heroines and/or protagonists, but if a character is truly beautiful/sexy they're either slated to die or an antagonist.

Here's an example, so I was binging the new season of SAO the other night, and
The new villain is hotter than any other character in the entire series until now, and there's been a lot of female characters in this show, but she's like a Hitler/Stalin level villain, it pisses me off so much everytime this happens. Here are some images if you aren't worried about spoilers:

144Grsb.png
DpcgV-1XgAAl2Ok.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@gaigous thanks for the example and pics! Good observation. I think a lot of heroines are unattainable too though like Erina from Shoukogeki no Souma and Yukino from Yahari. Miyuki from Mahouka looks unattainable too and is also his sister *cough cough*. Rather, I think the attainable girl is usually the easy love interest/childhood friend. Making the villain that hot is just cruel. Dropped even before watching!!!

Dex-chan lover
At first I wasnt sure about how much I would like the MC being this hilariously overpowered but it kinda grew on me, I think it's just the MC nonchalant attitude, instead of being surprised by his powers or trying to be "humble" this is MC is just like "yeah I just killed ice fuck you" I just find it funny.

Double-page supporter
@firosahoge No problem, Erina and Miyuki are definitely higher up on the scale.

You've probably noticed that most heroines have a softer/rounder shape and feel to them, like the eyes are always bigger, whereas villainesses usually have sharper/refined features, the eyes are narrower, their hair will give off a more luxurious feeling and/or appear more ethereal, so it's not so much that their looks are attainable in a practical sense, but more of a "How did that level of beauty even form naturally?" kind of thing. A lot of elves in fantasy settings have what seem to be impossible proportions, but they're so much more attractive because of it.

It really sucks because according to most LN readers this is the best arc the series has to offer, and I'd have to agree with them based on what I've seen so far, but when an antagonist is that good looking it really confuses Junior, which just makes me conflicted, overall, I don't regret watching it though, and I'd recommend this season in particular to anyone who liked Overlord or Log Horizon.

The Shield Hero anime adaptation and Code Geass sequel movies were announced for this season if you haven't checked MAL recently.

I get carried away when I type something up :p

Dex-chan lover
@Tradless i mean in essence if item durability counts as HP, as proven he can turn that down to zero too. so in theory if he say clothes die, you'd get instant stripping magic like Negi's sneezes. the ability is so disgustingly OP that MC had to create ways to kill in a non-lethal way just so he could stop killing everyone just like that lol.

Fed-Kun's army
@s0che

These ladies have been sullied. So?

PURGE!!!! When moral goes to date hades bottomCRUSADE ON THESE BITCHES especially that whore who sullied the name of sages.

Excuse me for my foul language.

Dex-chan lover
MC isn't just using a power he is Death itself in human form.
The fact that Sage summoned him to Isekai land means she ironically saved Earth/Japan universe from a walking doom device.

Now they're going to know how absurd is Death first hand.

Dex-chan lover
The way I see it, MC has the ability to DELET "anything" out of sheer will; so far he could "kill" beings be it living, undead or spirit; he could also "destroy" physical materials. Not going to wonder if could also "erase" stuff like ideas, concepts, natural laws, or even an entire multiverse.
MC has the ultimate OFF switch which might make Thanus go green with envy.

i think… death for him is anything that can be considered as death..
Anything, so like destroyed, stop moving, soul dispersed, stop breathing, or even vanish itself

So when he say you(something/someone) to die, anything that can be considered as dying will apply to that something/someone…

That’s why he can kill ice.. or basically anything

Sorry.. if my english is suck

Fed-Kun's army
killing ice now huh... might as well kill the gate between his world and the other world and go back home

Users who are viewing this thread