Sokushi Cheat ga Saikyou Sugite, Isekai no Yatsura ga Marude Aite ni Naranai n desu ga - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - What do you mean you killed ice!?

Dude next he is going to kill memories, then abstract concepts then what, the entire world? If he kills time would time stop? Seriously what is the extent of his powers?

Dex-chan lover
What if he decides to I dunno kill God or something. Or the concept of matter, time, movement, etc or something even more abstract like causality (cause and effect). like the concept . Is there any limits. If not at that point he might as well be god.

Dex-chan lover
Killed Ice.. ah yes, he can kill all living things and the world they're staying at would just be another desolate floating rock.

"I'm sure I could kill her clothes"

well, sure.. even inorganic things can be killed now.
forget about desolate floating rocks in the solar system, it'll just be a dust cloud.

So that's why the robot was afraid.. even if it was not a living entity, it would just poof hahahha

@Niralam

He pretty much could, that's why even the guardian spirit is afraid of him, considering that a spirit is not even a living being.

But I don't think the concept of time, gravity and causality have any sort of definition for death.. time may stop permanently (or it will create a spatial rift), gravity or the magnetic force will drop to 0 in an area and cause a vacuum or for the case of causality, the effect would be discontinued?

This man is Barragan but instead of killing everything around him he can kill everything he chooses to kill. too op.
Basically "if it exists, it can die"

"What do you mean you killed ice?! Are you getting philosophical again?"

Double-page supporter
Kill her cloths....ahah I like the MCs thinking... man of culture

Also, isnt Dourna suppose ot be powerless. whats with the fend ?

Also.. the MC seem more like a grim reaper. he wouldnt be any less if what he can kill.

Dex-chan lover
Well, just scratching the surface of his powers, and somehow, they make sense! But I feel bad for the girls! His "domineering" powers are somewhat of brainwashing, considering what, and how, the elf girl said what she said! Just kill the head!

Users who are viewing this thread