Sokushi Cheat ga Saikyou Sugite, Isekai no Yatsura ga Marude Aite ni Naranai n desu ga - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - Let’s look like Allies of Justice for just a…

Dex-chan lover
Aww, I really liked the Dominator class, in fact, I would've enjoyed a story with him meticulously expanding his sphere of influence, researching various beings to enslave for exp farming, playing the game of politics, etc.

Damnit it was just getting to the good part. Thanks translator.

Dex-chan lover
got to love a MC who is willing to kill someone that tries to kill him instead of acting like a holier than thou savior forgiving everyone and acting all high and mighty.

Villain: you will never be able to kill my army which is already dead

MC: omae wa mou shinderu

Villain: nani?

Dex-chan lover
I like that once the dominator skill was lost, assumingly, they just upped and did their own things. None of the typical, "I fell in love with my master" tropes. Not counting the slave girl, as she explained her reasons.

Reactions: le3
Fed-Kun's army
"It's funny they think i wont kill them even though they approach with the intent to kill" Fucking finally im so sick of mangas dealing with people trying to rape or kill the MC with "Ha i punched you once now you lose! Dont try this ever again!" only to have them come back and try it again

MC: *Sees undead* Hm. Die.
Idiot: But wtf, how do you kill something that's dead!?
MC: But that was moving and trying to kill me, how's that dead?
Idiot: You're not making sense!
MC: Well, die for now.

Users who are viewing this thread