Sokushi Cheat ga Saikyou Sugite, Isekai no Yatsura ga Marude Aite ni Naranai n desu ga - Vol. 9 Ch. 45 - Final Judgment

Dex-chan lover
Also, I'm new, I didn't expect this level of vitriol for simply not doing them in proper order. Not that it'd be enough to change my mind, if I had known.
obviously new to internet too? i mean people tend to trow out their filter when they are on the internet it's not new or exclusive here, and when you spoil them they tend to be angry too.
because, in case you didn't understand why people are angry, what you did is akin to spoil
(me, i'm annoyed by the missing number, number don't go missing unless you class them in a certain logical way >< , and the missing part of the story too, what happend in between? you know what happend but we don't, what lead to that? while the climax is nice, the preliminary are important too)

Dex-chan lover
I understand why people are angry but then again, no group has translated this series in months meaning that its essentially dead. I doubt even the anime can help to finish this because the story isnt as flashy as others and the story is all over the place.
What people are essentially doing is just scaring off the new translator when they made a mistake on not jist continuing where the last translator left off.
Its not really that bad unlike putting your chapters behind a paywall as most users here wont shell out money to read manga or they cant due to their region.
No one actualy care if people who will pruposefully skip mutliple chapter stop translating... Even more when said dude literaly say "i only translate chaper i like", which mean he will do it again.

People are right to be pissed when they get spoiled.

I couldn't muster enough enjoyment to slog through the other, boring for me, chapters. Also, I'm new, I didn't expect this level of
vitriol for simply not doing them in proper order. Not that it'd be enough to change my mind, if I had known.
If you dont want to translate dont do it? I know you're certain to be a troll or somthing, but no... Everyone here think you are a total retard...
If you want to troll at least make an effort.

Dex-chan lover
This is my first time trying translation. This chapter's also a part of a side story, so it looked like a good spot for that. I'll at least finish with Ch. 46 which brings this side story to a conclusion.

With the anime coming out, someone more experienced will probably pick up the rest with a mass release or sth. It's a lot of work for one person to do at once.
Well, I hope this is the last time you try translation

Dex-chan lover
I know that im biased towards the translator even though the guy is an idiot that he didnt expect the amount of backlash just by skipping the chapters. And thinking about it, I judged towards him too soon.
But skipping to death penalty is just a very angry mob thing to do. Better just let him touch grass and stop translating... or consider his life decisions.

Dex-chan lover
Dang. Raw it is. I do read raws but in just a roundabout, a pain in the rear way. Which is why I still read tls. It's either the grammar is not making sense or due to mtl, quality is shite to the point you cannot read even small texts, and then there is this. A skipped chapter.

sigh
:bleh:

Dex-chan lover
So what's the reasoning behind this?
Of course I have no intention of reading this chapter until the other ones are done (if that ever happens) but I'm confused.
I saw "it's a lot of work for someone" but I don't really understand that.
Were the raws missing?

Dex-chan lover
For those of you who want to know what happens next all this should be taking place in volume 3 of the novel.

Last guy is just a troll. Just block and report their desperate ass.

loopzookcoo

if it was because you enjoy doing it, then why share this one? i guess it's because you wanted to be frustrating too and enjoy reaction, may they be positive or negative
you could have wait until you have done the other, it wouldn't have matter if you take 3 month doing them seing it's been 9month since the last one
or you could have wait untill someone else do it (i know low probability at this point) and then publish you when they got to this point (with a little word explaining, it doesn't kill)
but i guess you needed you dose of internet dopamine
I couldn't muster enough enjoyment to slog through the other, boring for me, chapters. Also, I'm new, I didn't expect this level of
vitriol for simply not doing them in proper order. Not that it'd be enough to change my mind, if I had known.

No enjoyment -> No doing it.

So, why this chapter? This one has a mini-deathgame and some OP antagonist f$#king around. And next chapter is the finding out part.

I like that -> I translate.

Users who are viewing this thread