Sokushi Cheat ga Saikyou Sugite, Isekai no Yatsura ga Marude Aite ni Naranai n desu ga

Ooooohh I've read a lot of action type isekais tbh and so far i think this will definitely be within my top5✨😍 It's very interesting and hope the story wont fall haha

Aggregator gang
Can someone answer my question about the vampire lady

Is she dead?

Just when I wrote this after 3 friggin months scanlators upload a chapter... We still have a few to be scanlated though...

Dex-chan lover
@NovaXII
yea she dead lmao. The MC killed the original body itself meaning the reason she is "unkillable" is because every her in the outside world is nothing but a clone; like a virus with a brain that will endlessly multiply itself unless the brain itself were to be destroyed
🤙🤙

Dex-chan lover
Gotta agree. Given the premise, and especially the title of the story, you'd think it'd be absolute god damn garbage.
But it's a fairly decent to read. The MC's powers take the story forward rather quickly, and there always seems to be more to discover. Surprising.

Dex-chan lover
I expected some shitty manga that is even worse than the OP isekai manga/LN out there. Where the main character is a Mary Sue with the ability to kill everything and so breeze through the entire conflict. I should have known that there is no way that level of trash would get comicalize. This turns out way better than expected. It's very similar to One Punch Man.

Dex-chan lover
Dang it I thought it's gonna be fantasy in a modern setting like Solo Leveling when I read the first half of the synopsis. Oh well this rating is decent I'll put it in read later hell.

Dex-chan lover
The apology stone guy "used" the body left behind in the novel, I guess they didn't want to lower him even more in the manga and left it up to the readers if something was done, even possible the next chapter will have him leaving the room all refreshed and relaxed.

this is actually good give it a chance, idk why people that enjoy slow life isekais are shitting on it.

Contributor
“One punch man is the only mango”

Still an ok read I guess. Probably deserves and 8

Dex-chan lover
Just as the novel, a boring, dull, repetitive and unfunny mess of anticlimatic encounters one after the other with fresh out of the template factory villain that all amount to nothing because they all die before they get any kind of relevance while the author is trying to shoddily cram everything he can think of from every genre (isekai with a OP MC, dragons, robots, explosions, magic users, mind controlled female slaves, big boobed classmates, ancient warrior clans, ghost, isekaied asshole classemates, zombies, vampires, tower death match, sword saint, devil, monsters, secret governement factory, scientific mysticism, evil magic rulers, a whole lot of people dying for nothing over and over again just to make the situation look dangerous, etc...).

Basically it's like reading a story where the author skip or fast foward 2 or 3 pages for each one he wrote.

Users who are viewing this thread