Sokushi Cheat ga Saikyou Sugite, Isekai no Yatsura ga Marude Aite ni Naranai n desu ga

Pro TIp : If you truly want to enjoy this manga read it af if the female lead doesn't exist, omfg i have not hated and detested a character as much as this bitch

i think its quite interesting but cant enjoy it since everything text included looks like shit

fhq

How come the main character can't ever be some nice, courteous guy who takes fighting seriously and has normal relationships with his friends? It's always some quiet "stoic" (cause not really) guy who borders autism.

Aggregator gang
i thought it will just be usual plot, the MC is too OP no one could defeat him, i thought he is a ery naive person, until i read those alpha omega... and i dont know why, but after read those ch, this manga kind of remind me to noragami...

Fed-Kun's army
@fhq isekai MCs all have autism because the authors wants to give the readers something to relate to.

I wish whatever died exploded into gibs and blood, rather than just falling down.

Contributor
not gonna lie, this is a fucking mess but i love it.

The jumping around on plot, not explaining how the world works at all, random elements being thrown in constantly, having an almost concrete plot with the gods, abandoning plot points like the guy they sent to the forest or the other students, etc. It all somehow manages to seem like...its on purpose?

it seems like an almost satirical absurdist work making fun of iseakis, while also having some kind of actual meaning with the actual plot. It takes itself seriously while also knowing its absurdity, and using that absurdity to aid the semi-serious parts too.
This could honestly be a high art piece that has actual direction and meaning behind the fuck all weirdness of it.

Or the mangaka is just really fucking bad and has no idea what they're doing.

either way i love it.

Wonder if that million levels sage girl got her millions of levels through the souls of the dead kids with the game system?

okay, now i kinda understand what kind of character the MC is.

Yogiri (alpha omega) can kill anyone as he pleased, as long as he can reach (/knowing the location of) that person, so the idea about " only to someone with killing intent toward him" is totally wrong. and his power kinda got sealed(?) and can only using a small part of it by the lab (organization(?)).

in the end, to me, this Yogiri guy is a reasonable (simple) man, because :
- if he don't like anyone, he just ignore and keep distance from them.
- if he got threatened, he'd kill them with no exceptions.
- he won't bother (to involved himself) with that world, like saving peoples who he himself doesn't know personally.

he is just like my ideal character, at least for now, don't know if someday he got changes of personality into naive ones though.

by the way, the official raw already at ch.16. unfortunately though, there is no furigana on it, so i can't fully read (understand) it (the kanji).

Dex-chan lover
Finally, a formula breaker that deals with all the Isekai bullshit and avoid playing it straight. It's like a new breath of fresh air!

Users who are viewing this thread