Sokushi Cheat ga Saikyou Sugite, Isekai no Yatsura ga Marude Aite ni Naranai n desu ga

i like isekai trash, but theres a limit. Simp who one shots everything and does literally nothing: is over the limit

Dex-chan lover
Never have i skipped oceans of dialogue like i have with this manga. Im probably in the wrong manga, but seemingly robotic mc and fmc who sees him in a better light over time is the only interesting aspect of this. And those moments are exceedingly scarce.

At this point the only thing keeping me here is the romance,and there's not much the story is so boring.

Too many information. Too many characters. Story spreading like wild fire I can't understand anything anymore. Just came for the development of mc and girl now.

Fed-Kun's army
man from the synposis and the comments I cant tell if this is great simply because of how fucking absurd it is or because of the walls of text

I hope the author wont nerf the MC I kept reading so far cause of how incredible OP he is. It's like Saitama from OPM.
You wouldn't have it any other way than for the MC to be stupidly OP xD

This shit is goddamn hilarious.
I love how it seems like a satirical work making fun of the tropes of the Isekai genre, and even balances out how overpowered MC abilities would meet their demise to a stupidly overpowered ability.

Wouldn't call this trash.

Sure, the alpha-omega boy is overpowered with its ability to insta-kill almost anything under certain conditions.

But that doesn't make it boring.
It's more about how a messed up isekai world interacts with such an OP entity.
Btw, the gaint robot was right.

So it has more the feel of a parody on the isekai genre.

one punch man but there's more fights and eechi

another filler manga to satiate my boredom between classes & waiting for new videogames

@konzolmester Don't worry. I've read ahead in the light novel and he's DEFINETLY not nerfed later on. Despite everyone else's best efforts.

Speaking of which, seeing those efforts in action is very entertaining. Look forwards to it.

so good guys are bad guys and some bad guys are actually good? This series is so confusing on who to trust. I'll just stick to the MC and his side girl.

Author needs to do more chapters man.... art is simple, barely any detail compared to other monthly releases....

Users who are viewing this thread