Sokushi Cheat ga Saikyou Sugite, Isekai no Yatsura ga Marude Aite ni Naranai n desu ga

Still reading this since I've still not figured out what the point is. Maybe the point is trying to bind readers wo try to figure out the pointof it?

The characters are so evil and nasty that instant death is too good for them. They need to suffer more. Much more.

So far I'm really liking this. People in the comments seem to not grasp the concept. A typical "op mc" manga spends 50 chapters talking about their opness, then introduce a challenge, long after anyone looking for it checked out. This, much like OPM skips the op wankfest to go into exploring the "side" characters (less comedy in this tho). The opness is quick and unceremonious because it's not the point. MCs much looser moral compas allows him to be in the action more, he doesn't kill evildoers or whatever, just people with intention to attack. I prefer it to Saitama being a side character in his own story. Here we follow much closer to MC and if a lot of time is spent on side characters, it's spent when they're in presence of Fe/MC, not in some unrelated part of whe world.

Dex-chan lover
of all the reason could be used to hate the goddess. I truly hate her for messing with Guaranteed UR Gacha

just "uhm, my bad." best thing to say after you accidently killed somebody who could end the earth, still confusing on how he can even kill people with his mind, since he could do that in japan and it wasn't from any sages. probably shouldn't question it though, just random logic in manga.

@NINJAROBOTLUKE Well from what I can tell, he is death personified, any danger to him just dies, which is probably also why he doesn't have a fate value, cause fate values are a system that is meant to apply to humans, can't apply a system onto another system(death).

Author just simply put Japan trends into this manga

Gacha, isekai, OP, cute art,, and hope it gonna sell well

Shallow Story, Sloppy Plot,

Double-page supporter
This is honestly a LOT better than what I was expecting, mainly because the author doesn't seem to take the story too seriously and the OP MC breaking the Isekai story cliches and events is euphoric for me. It's like One Punch Man in an Isekai world.

The fan translation of the webnovel is really bad. It’s good the novel is getting an official translation.

Dex-chan lover
The funniest satirical isekai I've read in a long time. Shamelessly ridiculous. I've not seen such casual disregard for the lives of named characters since Gantz. 😆
I just wish there was more of it.

Users who are viewing this thread