Sokushi Cheat ga Saikyou Sugite, Isekai no Yatsura ga Marude Aite ni Naranai n desu ga

It's the one punch man of isekai. It also gets super meta. I think it's pretty great, there is little to no dramatic tension.

Supporter
What the hell is wrong with this manga? The story is so messy and all kind of stuff happens, even if its crap I still want to read it hahahaha.

lmao I like this way more than I should. Usually I'm not too big a fan of stories where you already know how each engagement is going to end, but this one just does it in a way that makes it enjoyable

We ask you to refrain from using slurs on our forums.
Be advised this a fucking MTL.
Just wait for LN translation from J novel club.
DUMB MTL [redacted] scanlators.

Last edited by a moderator:
The author manages to make a super boring premise interesting, slow burn until things start coming together, though. The FL barely has any character development, which is kinda sad

Dex-chan lover
Does anyone have any idea why this manga comes out so slow and not even a lot of pages when it does?
I'm just comparing it to normal monthly releases and this one is inconsistent

Dex-chan lover
imagine Takatou kills Sion by killing her every body part one by one. her so-called i'm the most powerful attitude will be crushed slowly but surely when actually facing death itself. shit would be so satisfying.

bitch thinks too highly of herself. 🗿

So they mentioned: when a country has a nuclear weapon, it creates a fear that if another country attacks them, they can retaliate with a nuclear weapon as well. This fear leads to a competition between countries to build more nuclear weapons to protect themselves and deter potential attacks, and so Japan created a curse: this boy.

• can't they just make a counter curse....
  • wouldn't a nuke still.... destroy most if not all of japan... even if the attacking country is all wiped out..? since the killing intent was never aimed at the boy?
  • wouldn't chemical and biological warfare be extremely effective? spread indirectly to the scientists, and the entire place becomes a deadly quarantine zone with 0 killing intent ever aimed towards him if the disease carrier never knew anything about him but their mission was just to simply spread the virus or gas? preventing his death sensor from activating. kind of like kamikaze. if one truly believes they are killing themselves and not others, wouldn't psychologically this prevent his skill from activating?

if you read through this and want to argue this is just a manga, understand that this is also a form of enjoying entertainment- by discussing.

Users who are viewing this thread