Sokushi to Hametsu no Saijaku Majutsushi - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
The girl will grant him the power of instant death, but he already got the skill?

Dex-chan lover
Can only think of 3 things why she left him like that:
  1. Friend is just a bitch, doesn't even say goodbye properly
  2. Hero has a charm skill
  3. Long shot: Would be dumb, but friend is forcing MC to "evolve" and come after her w/o communicating with him. Again, super dumb, but possible considering she never looked the least bit happy joining the "hero" party. Probably would be forced in by a flashback of her always goading him to get better or some shit

Dex-chan lover
  3. Long shot: Would be dumb, but friend is forcing MC to "evolve" and come after her w/o communicating with him. Again, super dumb, but possible considering she never looked the least bit happy joining the "hero" party. Probably would be forced in by a flashback of her always goading him to get better or some shit

It's more than likely #2 considering how she was until the guy started talking to her. That being said, she's a total bitch considering how she left him like that.

Side note, I hope this isn't a series that updates as a x.x chapter monthly. That would suck.

It's more than likely #2 considering how she was until the guy started talking to her. That being said, she's a total bitch considering how she left him like that.

Side note, I hope this isn't a series that updates as a x.x chapter monthly. That would suck.
only 10 raw chapters so far, so most likely monthly

Group Leader
Was this chapter translated with a machine? Only one every ten sentences is legible and there are some obvious-to-translate japanese lines still visible.
It's like someone fed the pictures to that website that does the translation, cleaning and typesetting for you without checking whether it actually did its job or not.

A couple of minutes later edit: yes, it was. The group description even said so. With that being said, a little more editing wouldn't hurt, you know?

Dex-chan lover
Was this chapter translated with a machine? Only one every ten sentences is legible and there are some obvious-to-translate japanese lines still visible.
It's like someone fed the pictures to that website that does the translation, cleaning and typesetting for you without checking whether it actually did its job or not.

A couple of minutes later edit: yes, it was. The group description even said so. With that being said, a little more editing wouldn't hurt, you know?
Same was it me or was some of the font super small? Like the first page I could bare make out what it could say

Dex-chan lover
Yep, probably some charm skill that overrides thinking and priorities considering she was fine till "hero" started interacting with her... otherwise she'd just be some failure of a childhood friend who tossed him aside that quickly at the earliest opportunity after learning his level cap...

and it looks like MC-kun's skill, in order to do it's job is "intent"? The slime was fine earlier but the bear got rekt

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thah blonde guy did notting wrong, the one to blame is his childhood friend and guess what she is just bitch. Good for you don't waste your time on her bro

Dex-chan lover
I bet we find that all S-rank are veil in some way and he just instant deaths them all and even the guild management. Its kinda dumb you here someone has a skill called instant death and then laugh at that person though...

Just checked the OG web novel but since I checked it with a MTL, what I wrote might be wrong. Still, I will put it under spoiler just it case.

Apparently, the childhood friend seems like a mixed between the usual idiotic "had he said anything I would have stayed" (at least at the start) and "the ordinary village girl that was awed with glory" because she read a story long ago about hero defeat dragon as well as the prospect of becoming noble later (according to a small detail, it was implied that as a noble, she could take Ark in but.... smashing X repeatedly to blow the doubt of the roof)
Anyway, according to the MTL raw, Ark is travelling with her now but he lost a giant chunk of his memory. Whether the author will let her have redemption or not is up to them. For me, whichever is fine because from my perspective, at the core the childhood friend is not bad. However, she is.... sigh how should I put this... At best, naïve and at worst, idiotic/foolish.

Dex-chan lover
Just checked the OG web novel but since I checked it with a MTL, what I wrote might be wrong. Still, I will put it under spoiler just it case.

Apparently, the childhood friend seems like a mixed between the usual idiotic "had he said anything I would have stayed" (at least at the start) and "the ordinary village girl that was awed with glory" because she read a story long ago about hero defeat dragon as well as the prospect of becoming noble later (according to a small detail, it was implied that as a noble, she could take Ark in but.... smashing X repeatedly to blow the doubt of the roof)
Anyway, according to the MTL raw, Ark is travelling with her now but he lost a giant chunk of his memory. Whether the author will let her have redemption or not is up to them. For me, whichever is fine because from my perspective, at the core the childhood friend is not bad. However, she is.... sigh how should I put this... At best, naïve and at worst, idiotic/foolish.

Bruhhhh, I F*king knew it that some way the author was going to put her back with the MC LMFAOOOOO,
Of course it’s either the MCs who get left behind or abandoned are either spineless or the author makes them “lose their memory” or the MC Says stupid stuff like “ItS mY fAuLt ShE LEfT sO I WiLL tRusT yOu AgAin”

Users who are viewing this thread