Sokushi to Hametsu no Saijaku Majutsushi

Dex-chan lover
This honestly sounds like it's gonna be pretty boring since instantly killing anything means you can literally solve problems in an instant. The only way I can think about how this could be interesting would be if the power has an interesting way to activate or flat out not have the instant death power be used and abused in ways that killing wouldn't just end the issue. Something like politics or corruption you know, where even if you kill the leader it doesn't fix the root issue or they'll use that to their advantage.

But who knows, that's just my opinion before I even read this so hope it's not boring.

Fed-Kun's army
It's hard to like this one, falls into the 'everyone thinks im the weakest but I am really the strongest' trope but 'instant death' is such a boring ability from a story standpoint. It's like Death Note if they took out everything but the causing people to die bit.

Dex-chan lover
Zero buildup, everything handed to the MC on a silver platter, misleading synopsis that makes you think two people work together, and fairly bad translations (I hope this is intentional) that read like an old man trying to be hip with the kids at the skate park.

Another sad case of some random author trying to cram a bunch of tropes together with zero thought behind why they should be there. Why this was recommended on the front page, I'll never know.

Hopefully undead enemies (aka Skeletons) have resistance against instant death so the MC can learn some skills

Group Leader
Hopefully undead enemies (aka Skeletons) have resistance against instant death so the MC can learn some skills
Remember reading the WN and iirc yeah some monsters shrug it off I think it was a hydra or chimera can't remember. I do know it's not something he can just do to the strongest thing he sees. The biggest problem I have with this manga is there's not much room for conflict unless it's some world ending kinda villain or straight up immune. Feel like authority should have given a restriction like x times a month. Dude gets too strong too fast imo. I just read it cus I hated the childhood friend and wanted to see how she learns she made the wrong choice.

Users who are viewing this thread