Sokushi to Hametsu no Saijaku Majutsushi

I get thinking instant death is boring "because you solve everything instantly" which isn't true (anything faster than you can just cut your head off) but realistically, rare do main characters lose. They always win eventually so to me it doesn't really matter if it's instantly or through plot armor

Dex-chan lover
LEAN !!!
cover5.jpg

aki9rreza2m81.png

I AM NOTHING WITHOUT LEAAAAAN
This manga has a hilariously bad translation i think this a twice translated, esl-filtered masterpiece in the works y'all.. turn ur brains off and enjoy our social reject MC's lean addiction and the kinda decent art (?). shit is unintentionally too stupid to take seriously and unintentionally too funny to drop

Double-page supporter
Why is the characters talking like there in a discord chat JFC this is a mess I'm intrigued but I can't read this with the translation sounding like a 2000's sitcom

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
So I looked into this group further they used MTL aka Machine translations so basically they have no proof readers or actual translators which is very poor and is causing the the meaning and story for these mangas to lose interest only for the fact they get these out faster.

Dex-chan lover
It's bad, the translations very rough as well, the writings shallow, the art is, well, serviceable.
It feels like this work caters to bullied middle schoolers.

Aggregator gang
thanks lamb. I was wondering where the other chapters were but I must have blocked that other TL for bring atrocious, lol.

Dex-chan lover
Prior TL's entire catalogue was nuked, although it's unclear if that was their decision or enforced by mods. A bit of a pity, honestly, because even though they were terrible, trollish, and borderline unreadable, at least some of the series were mildly interesting and I no longer have any clue how to find them easily. 🤷

Users who are viewing this thread