Solace Translations

Hi! I found your page in word press and wanted to read a translation you had there, but it needs a password...how could I get it? (Love all the content you upload here BTW I'm subscribed to all of them!)

Group Leader
How many chapters are there of The Earl's Daughter Was Suddenly Employed As the Prince's Fiancee?

Can you guys pick up Isekai Tensei no Boukensha ? the scan group that used to do it hasn’t updated any manga in 6 months...

Group Leader
Did you guys drop The Archmage's Daughter? If so, do you know if anyone else picked it up?

Can you guys maybe pick up the English translation for Shoukan sareta Kenja wa Isekai wo Yuku - Saikyou nano wa Fuyou Zaiko no Item deshita ? you can find the raws at http://seattledeluxe.com/read-shoukan-sareta-kenja-wa-isekai-o-iku-saikyouna-no-wa-fuyou-zaiko-no-aitemudeshita-raw-chapter-1.html

Did you guys drop Goodbye Inlaw? If so, do you know if anyone else picked it up?
Edit: Oh lol nvm thanks a lot guys

Would anyone know the story for the blonde girl with green eyes who kinda reminds me of a swan looking at a dude with black hair and red eyes?

It was on one of yalls credit pages but i didnt find it in your list(not that i know of atleast)

Users who are viewing this thread