Solo Bug Player - Ch. 42

Dex-chan lover
The folks who didn't notice the change need to get their eyes checked. The difference isn't even slightly ambiguous.

Fken hell the art went to shiiit its like he started drawing it in paint all of a sudden wth...

I can't anymore. THis are style doesn't even fit with the story. I might have to drop this manhwa if this art style continues. I just can't bear to read it if the lines are so thick.

Dex-chan lover
This is the main issues with Korean and Chinese publications. They just swap artists willy nilly because most of it is just cartoon companies pushing out novel adaptions like the shovelware movie games of the 2000's

Fed-Kun's army
everyone is talking mad shit about the new art style but honestly it isn't even that bad

Group Leader
Wow, yeah, this really feels like we are getting the draft version of the real chapter.

Well, the story is fine, so if we can get chapters with a constant regularity, that's fine for me.
Now, if this artist "can't keep up" with this minimalist art style, I probably will drop this.

Art took a hit, but I’m reading for the story. Sad that the art was downgraded though.

@MrxxNebula

just because the art is slightly different

once again, this is an opinion.

you view the art as just slightly different , and correspondingly have no issue.

others view the art as significantly worse , and correspondingly they are voicing strong displeasure.

neither of these viewpoints are wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread