Solo Bug Player

Why did they add the "SOLO" just call it Bug Player like other sites do 😐 its good but come on do you have to do that, like the comment above me it can be misleading and some wont click on it cuz of that.

I came in expecting it to be some trash solo levelling ripoff

I was completely wrong, it's amazing!

Too short.
Authors be like: LET'S MAKE A COMIC...
30 chapters later...
Authors: Uhm we forget to plan carefully before we started the project

This seasoned long hiatus webcomics can either benefit from this hiatus (solo level fanbase doubled before s2 begin) or be plagued from it (Who would wait to read for something that you will probably forget it's plot)

it is one of those basic manhwas that are bad but not enough to be unbearable.
characters are extremely flat like"fat bully lazy noble, or drunk horney bad bandit/asshole"
story is mehh but the developments and events are so cringe, forced and have zero logic
Also the thing I hate most about manhwas about medieval ages is when they are so wrongly depicting the time period, like how the noble done literally nothing for 10 years yet there were no repercussions everyone was still loyal and everything about his country was dandy(some didnt really respect him but that lasted for like half a chapter and they instantly stated bowing cause he use MAGIC).
Final thoughts: yet another less shitty manhwas about a author badly thought about wet dream with one dimensional characters and stupid events

Refreshingly good story for a video game reincarnation manhwa.

Suffers from some poor artwork and questionable panels, but the expressiveness and gesture is good enough to convey all the important bits. Likeable characters, albeit entirely played by the book to a fault and properly small-time villains for the beginning of a longer work. Not sure where it's going though. If it tries to follow up on all the threads it's been laying about it will be a very long series and decades from completion....

it's not the best stuff you'll read but it's great if you don't focus on things that don't make sense but that's not the point the point is to enjoy this web comic and I can say that I did

Thank you people for translating this amazing manwha. It’s been a blast to read. I can’t wait for season 2 to be announced and or released :).

@N7NobodyCats I think it's just a bad attempt at setting up a chekhov gun. There will probably be something in the future to do with the journal he is writing, but the mc clearly isn't having any real problems remembering past the forced detail he didn't know. Again, just an sloppy excuse to set up a plot thread/stinger for later.

season2 has been started and already has 10 chapters.....hope we get them translated soon

I would like to see more romance between Jared and the red demon girl😋.

Users who are viewing this thread