Solo Bug Player

Dafuq happened with the art on Season 2? Not only that but also the pacing of the plot's quality got lesser with more talks and chibi faces.

The art has went down a notch but it isn't "trash", guys.
Wanna see a big art syyle difference, see the moonlight sculptor.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, it feels like you got to read and combine all 3 of these translations to get the best and most accurate version. Like... each of these have certain lines that are just better and flow smoothly when compared to the others, but each of them also just fumble on certain lines that the others get right so it doesn't feel right to just stick to one.

Dropping :D

The acceptable art was the only reason I still read this. Now, it's like... every panel has a different trashy style and my brain can't cope.

Group Leader
Three different translators at it again… Let the battle begin! Prepare popcorn!
Sigh… Why can't you just let it go and not fight it over this?

Hold the damn phone - season 2 switched artists and they're basically rushing instead of trying to take their time?

Someone give me a link to the original artist, I'd rather follow the art over trying to stop my eyes from bleeding over the current content.

Wohoo another update, awesome!!

This manhwa even tho the art got downgraded, the story still good and interesting

I love manhwa with interesting side chara, resourceful MC and world building genre!

Huge drop in art quality but maybe it’s something that I can get used to. Previously the art showcased where scenes were serious, comedic and dramatic, but with this artist it honestly seems like a cluster fuck with the main character always making meme like expressions, female characters constantly blushing and lazy drawing that could honestly be mistaken as rough drafts.

Users who are viewing this thread