Solo Leveling Scans

Ok... y'all Dissing on them for scanalating it for Mangadex because JB doesn't want to post it here. Grow tf up. They ain't sniping if it's not even posted here to begin with because they want to cause drama. SLS you guys are great. F**K the dudes dissing you for putting it back on Mangadex. On a side note JB's website is riddled with Malware. So yeah, Keep talking S**t to the guys giving RAW DAY RELEASES when JB cant even get it done within the week the raw comes out. There, I'm done with my rant.

If your gonna rescan all the solo leveling chapters, why not start from the first chapter then go up from there?? Instead y'all only did chapter's 86-96?? Your missing chapter's 1-85! Can't really give y'all credits but... Good luck instead, you might need it.

Ya'll moderated iganku94's comment cos you realised he was right. That's wack.

Dont get me wrong Idgaf who translates what and find even the concept of "sniping" hilarious because its nonprofit fan effort to translate something, you can do what you want.

But blatant censorship is childish. Just admit you said it my guy. You havent even deleted the comment it's right there for everyone to see. What is even going on here lmfao.

Double-page supporter
Ok trolls. Y'all are the fuckers who keep reading this shit, even though you apparently hate the group oh so much. "Why not do any other project?" Uh, bc as the name and description of the group state, they are the SOLO LEVELING scan group. Oh but that's rude of me for assuming you idiots can use your fucking brain and READ. "Why do it if another group had it first?" Uh, bc they can? Why the fuck does it matter to you? "At least give us faster updates if you're gonna do it." Haha! Give you? GIVE?! You sure take this shit for granted,don't you jackass? Quite the fucking entitled attitude there don't ya think? Oh wait I forget - you can't think. Because that would require actual intelligence and effort. You obviously haven't worked in a fucking scan group. You want to bitch and demand faster releases or better quality or this and that? Have a full time job, be a full time student, as many scanlators tend to be, have a fucking life on top of that (or in your case maybe just get a life to start with), AND have time to keep up with peoples schedules from around the world to work on a project together. THEN you can complain about something as minor as a measly 5 fucking days delay or quality difference. In the end, YOU'RE still reading THEIR releases for some reason. So take your own goddessdamned advice and just FUCK THE HELL OFF!

Hey, Solo Leveling Scans.

Thank you. I love this series, and it's great to be able to read it. I think your quality is superior to the previous version I had read.

How long does is it usually between uploads. I would just like to know so that I have an idea.

Thank you so much!!! I love this comic it's amazing and I appreciate all the hard work you do!!!❤❤❤😁😁

Users who are viewing this thread