Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 0 - Prologue

Dex-chan lover
this is one of my impression when some scanlation leave mangadex or not allowing their stuf post in mangadex... it give a newbie a chance to rise and gaining experience.

Group Leader
uploader here.
As you can see, all the english chapter are gone due to something, I want to try bring it all back with my own translation.
Hope you enjoy it.
Feedback is very appreciated.

I'll try upload as frequently as I can, at least once per week. No promises tho

WTF lol
no group name but they're more official then than the last translation... yea sure, i'll follow you in name, expect i'll wait years to come back(i'm sure we'll see up to 20-30 chapters from them by then) to see where this bs is and how far this bs has gone. In the meanwhile i'll keep to the old guys, or another low end translators

Aggregator gang
its pretty childish like why would they leave since its illegal too translating manga though i dont see the point of it

So you have taken this quest "Solo Leveling" and now trying to translate till up to date . A new scanlation has taken the initiative and begin to create translation from the beginning and following the flow. I, Nown will look for your work and good luck, new scanlation!!

yeah it gives newbies a chance to gain experience but on the other hand it cripples the community since plenty of ppl have to switch the manga site again to get most of their mangas in one spot again i have 180 mangas on my list migrated a few weeks ago since i could have most my mangas here now i have to switch again because i obviously cant wait half a year till some newbie gets to the up to date with them

The more things that get dropped the more things I bookmark on other manga sites. At a certain point im not going to be using this site anymore which is annoying since I liked it...

Power Uploader
Either redo the sfx or leave the korean imo, they look bad like this.
Also you copied various parts of Meraki's translation (the final HAAAA!!! is a dead giveaway).
This is not scanlating, this is taking an english translation and putting some of your translation on it, nonsensical.
Type is also not great, that "I cannot stop" speech bubble is typed in a way too little font size, for example.

Based sniper , keep up the good work , i hate childish scantrads thinking they own the scanlation even though they are pirates like everyone else.
patreon based teams were a mistake.

Dex-chan lover
And so the drama continues . . .
The behind the scenes drama beats anything you'll see on screen or print. The pettiness, the tears, the anger and rage, it's great!

@Spencer1K yea it's sad like is this even a company or anything, will we see daily stuff, or like most be monthly or even yearly bs, i'm slowing starting to hate this site, it's sad but it's all going down in flame imo

Group Leader
@Lightprayer you got me there, sorry for that
While it is true that I'm not scanlating directly from korean, but from another language that already in this website, I try to translate from that language to english as best as I can.
For the SFX, I just trying to add alphabet in there, maybe in later chapter I'll try to polish them, or just leave it as is.

Anyway, if someone willing to upload their own chapter, they are free to do so, or they can help me instead. Every little bit help is appreciated

Users who are viewing this thread