Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 0 - Prologue

Is it just me or were all the chapters deleted? And some new group or person took it up and posted the already translated prologue?

@Lightprayer
I wonder what @Holo's stance would be regarding this, since while there are similarities, it doesn't change the fact that he added his own spin to this anyway. Not like anyone actually owns this shit. So where would you draw the line? As long as there's a sentence that's the same with some other group's translation then you can't upload it/take it as your own? A Ship of Theseus problem I guess

Not like it will affect those group's profits since it'll probably take two years at the least for this to catch up with just today's most recent chapter

i'm bit mad about them leave, but thank's to translating the chapter dood @schyzd !
maybe, if you can catch up to the lastest chapter, i'm gonna reread them all again from the prologue.
it's just that after found this website, it's kinda hard to watch manga in another place, because this place so organized!

Dex-chan lover
Okay, yep, now going to covert all my reading list to another site. Even the week/two delay was dumb for some as they were copied on other sites anyway. Mangadex, good luck

It's just a shame that you are doing it, not only because you are being used to fill this index thing called Mangadex, but being disrespectful to Meraki, who paid for these translations that you are using and changing just slightly.

You are not a scanlator, and won't be with such behavior.

Fed-Kun's army
@schyzd hey dude, wanted to say thanks for doing that.
Also do you speak Korean or do you use something to translate (Just wanted to know)?

Aggregator gang
Meraki was hit by a huge cease and desist from kakao page and needed to drop and delete all chapters of many popular manhwa. That is why the old chapters are gone. Just FYI

Double-page supporter
@Chabry3 Who cares about them??? If they leave, at least they can leave their works in here, but they dont because they think they OWN the scans, but in reality what they did just PIRATING author works and asking readers to paying them which is DISRESPECTFUL to readers.
Like @black1210 said, they just pull out all their works from all sites and they dont even want to share it anymore which cause a lot commotions to readers since what they did just dig their own grave overall.

Dex-chan lover
I came here for checking out a new chapter after it appeared on my watchlist...

To my surprise that everything was gone.

What happened? Did I miss something? I was enjoying this DX

Aggregator gang
also: Meraki: "After a disagreement with Mangadex staff about the rules, we've decided to pull the chapters which we've scanlated off the platform, you can find the chapters on our website, or any other aggregate.

The straw which broke camels back was being warned not to discuss extra page filled with lies and hidden agenda on the chapter or series discussion. Meaning, they're allowing propaganda against the groups, but not comments addressing the lies. Those should be taken to group pages or DMs where nobody can see them, or you should respond in kind through same extra pages. Luckily, post-drama and 3 to 4 hours of arguing about the stupidity of the rule and 2 groups pulling the chapters out, it was changed." before judging someone please consider informing yourself about the situation.

Miku best girl
Admin
The rules are clear, taking another group's release and slapping your own name on it is not allowed.

If it's being redone, then that's within the rules. Having some similarity is to be expected - after all, it's being TLed from the same source.

This site operates on the basis of a free market - if there are no chapters available to read on the most popular title on the site, sooner or later, another group will step up to the task.

@schyzd

If you're serious about redoing everything, you should probably come up with a group name, lol

Double-page supporter
@ApolloX1209 You didn't make a mistake, the scanlators did because they are just like crying baby who remove all their hard works and didn't want sharing to readers except if they DONATE/PAY to them. I don't like those who just bragging about "Since this site wont allow us to use ads and paying us, we just leave from this site and taking all our works beforehand", since when manga site is a place for money digger for their egoistic???
Scanlating manga is fine as long as you don't FORCED readers to DONATE/PAY since everyone who translate it have their own will even if they didn't payed after all. Those who volunteered themselves without asking for money is most respectable ones unlike Meraki or JB.

Group Leader
@Holo so you're saying that I can post my own translation here? Even if it's not directly based from the source but another scan here with different language?

If you're serious about redoing everything, you should probably come up with a group name, lol
Okay, I'll create my own group soon, maybe

Users who are viewing this thread