Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 0 - Prologue

Enx

Thank you! but wouldn't it be a waste of your effort to scanlate previously worked chapters?
If people were bothered by the missing chapters someone would have already reupload them.

• Dumb
Reactions: GK
Double-page supporter
They’re out of their minds, this is impossible

*good luck

Idek why you see a point in retranslating, but whatever floats your boat

@Esdi, to be frank, I suspect that this is just to increase the group's views considering the title and timing. If the real intent is to do the "missing" chapters, they could have started with Ch. 6.

The official translation of this chapter and a few of the first ones are available for free in TappyToon where they took the "Solo Leveling" typography.

There are a lot worse things to do so doing this isn't a bad idea. I fully agree with the float-boat idiom.

Thank you for the translation! I don't get why people are bitter about it. At this rate, I doubt the old translation group will reupload the missing ones anyway. So, honestly, I really appreciate Flame-Scans trying to complete the chapters from season 1 here in Mangadex for archive reasons and for first timers of Solo Leveling.

Dex-chan lover
Anyone knows why were they missing in the first place?

Dex-chan lover
@hife sounds a little selfish, but who am I to judge?

a24649790aa3aedccb57eab1d048b984.gif

@RWorld agreed. I don't know the circumstances in this particular case, but I've seen it happen with some other groups. There's usually some drama involved.

• This
Reactions: GK

Users who are viewing this thread