Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Group Leader
Oof, was this a silent snipe or am I just misunderstanding?

Thank you for your work either way.

Double-page supporter
Keep up the good work, dude. Catch us back up, capitalize on the failure of the larger scanlator groups. A group that provides who chooses not to provide is worthless. You can do it.

Dex-chan lover
Based.

I'd suggest you make a deal with @schyzd, maybe he can do the earlier chapters while you do the latest one or the other way around.

@Memorable snipe what? There's no group posting it on here yet. Everyone will happily follow any of the groups that starts uploading new chapters from solo leveling. No one has time for this sniping made-up bullshit

Dex-chan lover
@Kayriel Now now, how are they going to pocket their advertisement shekels if all the goyim come here instead of their website?

@Ooweeoo @darasu

I think they're talking about the person who uploaded "Chapter 0", cus that scans group said that they'd be continuing the series and uploading about once a week.

Dex-chan lover
@Memorable definitely a misunderstanding. Previous group left mangadex and took all their work with them so this series is fair game.

If you read everything Meraki translated, then you can go to Jaiminisbox for continuation. I don't know if there is a way for newcomers to read deleted chapters somewhere (the ones translated by Meraki), so maybe this new group will help. Good luck, guys!

Dex-chan lover
What a bunch of good for nothings pos. How fucking hard is it to just go to site to read it? <link removed>

Mod Edit: Removed direct link as per our advertising rules

Dex-chan lover
Wow, how odd that all of a sudden we get a bunch of people shilling JB like it happens whenever someone "snipes" them.

Almost as if some butthurt loser in some Discord sent them or something.

Quite odd indeed.

Users who are viewing this thread