Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

@schyzd
Thank you very much for working something out with the other translator so quickly. I'll look forward to future releases from you guys since I'm way too lazy to leave MD for a single series.

they started retranslating this? or what is this chapter 1? why waste time and effort on something which already has been translated when there are other untouched great stories..? or is this the old/ original translation

Double-page supporter
@carmajedon
why bother reading this over here when i can just go to jaimini box page and read it
Why would I read on JB when they (and every other group leaving over flimsy pretenses) can go pound sand?

@HammerU89
What a bunch of good for nothings pos.

How fucking hard is it to just go to Jaimini's Box site to read it?
LOL yeah SO TERRIBLE for someone else to translate something JB authored... oh wait JB isn't the author nor do they have any rights on the series. They - like every scanlator - are distributing the series without permission of the owner. And they threw their little fit (again) over nothing as a lame excuse to leave (again), so why should MD readers be obligated to stay loyal to them? Someone else re-translating and uploading here is well justified given the circumstances (that JB and others chose).

How hard is it to not demand their content be removed from MD? IMO this is what should be done with every worthwhile series from every one of those groups. They're all dead to me and I won't rely on the dead for anything.

@kent199
you can just read it in the scanlator's website
JB is not "the scanlator" for this series. They're "a scanlator" for this series. They took their ball and went home. We don't need their ball.

@retard_
Imagine if you will your girlfriend goes with some phony excuse to break up with you, only there is no use arguing against her nonsense because she made up her mind either way. So you accept it and you give her back all her stuff too. It should be a clean break... only she keeps calling you and stalking you despite having broke up with you. Doesn't make much sense, does it?

I am of course talking about you. You are that nutty ex-girlfriend. We're seeing other scanlators. It is over so quit stalking and quit calling. There is a whole big internet out there for you. Go meet other people.

As for the the new scanlators - Thank you! I'm glad you're gonna work together too.

Dex-chan lover
Great to see some cooperation given the past few days. Many thanks to the new team for their work on SL.

Thanks for the new scanlators taking up the jobs. Hope you can catch up to the series soon so I can continue reading it here.

I don't even know what the drama was lol

@Herccu Well nothing we could do about it.
Meraki dropped this due to c&d
JB wants to release this only at their site. Which I don't really mind.

Thanks for the effort translators/editors.

That @retard_ guy is so pathetic, come here and try to troll people. How about just moving on and stop being pathetic after leaving MD, instead of coming back and bitching every time people pick up project.

It's all about money, these translators are so mad that someone else dares to translate and host content that they've tried to use as leverage to force people to their site.

i was always use JB site to read solo leveling, but since they are giving kids tantrum, oh well .. i dont think i will ever goes to their site again.
i mean like.. aggregator sites like mangadex are the reason i knew about JB(and thats why i keep going to their sites until now), but well.. read another translator chapter for now i guess?

Humpy bumpy I won't read on their site blablabla. Am I the only guy with a brain that reads wherever he wants to? xD
Who cares if you don't read the manga on their site, it is they who translate for those who want to read it in the first place. If you don't want to read it, no worries.

Mangadex and Jaimini can function well without each other, both got a lot of followers.

Even solo leveling is super popular, I don't why people want to translate a already translated work.

@bk3k +1

@Hu_Long Thanks for picking it up. Some gonna hate some gonna love and i gonna love.

To those that keep reading here, GJ, you are awesome! Because its really sad to see how something that was meant to be done by fans for following fans is now just another means to make money for some people. Because.. why else get mad because of sniping? You put a delay and someone else put his scans on without it or is faster, is supposed to be bad manners? Sorry, but makes no sense, unless its about money. I'm grateful for all the work by the drama scanlators, but seeing how they handled it shows that its just about money and not a hobby or passion. This side offers a place to upload ones work for follow fans without the need to spend money for ones own hosting, so why is there a need for a delay so people go to the scanlators website if it isn't a money issue? That's why i'd also like to boycott the drama scanlators, that ask us to support original work, but do drama when people take their profits.

This is... The power of the free market?!

Seriously though, thanks for picking this up Anon.

And now Valhalla Scanlation has jumped into the ring to post a pending chapter 2. Honestly, if they want to do the series, I'm fine with that.

And if they want to post a redone chapter 1 on their own site, that's fine by me and the translator anon I'm working with. No need to credit us. That is unless of course they plan to redo chapter 0 and 1 themselves.

Looking forward to your work guys.

Users who are viewing this thread