Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Anythings fine, though I think most of us would appreciate if you translate new chapters when they come out so we don't have to bother joining some shitty discord to see when they're released I guess.

Group Leader
I can't wait for someone to start translating new chapters so JB loses all of their revenue from this series. It's what they deserve after all of the shit they've done and for leaving Mangadex like whiny babies.

I thank the uploader for his effort. But for a better quality control and consistency, I really think the scanlation project should be handled by group, not individual.

Fed-Kun's army
@retzikun it is really a shame as well those groups decided to leave due to throwing a fit over snipes and whatnots. You know, in a perfect world everyone would work together and scanlate manga with the community in mind instead of anything else, and the readers would show plenty of support to them, while sites like MD would keep things in order and unify both the scanlators and readers.

Unfortunately, none of those three factions are perfect. This is the result.

Group Leader
@Ooweeoo @darasu @HaikenEdge

The prologue was scanlated by schyzd two days ago, which is why this chapter seems like a snipe. If it's not, that's fine. If it is, maybe the two groups can strike up a deal/method that they can both work on it instead of clashing with each other.
Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the work, but I wish you will work on this together with SukiDevil for faster releases
And I don't really care with scanlation team that thinks they own the series when scanlate is clearly pirate and they not even post their releases here

There comes the Retard_ again, being nothing more than salty and disrespectful. Isn't there a way to just get rid of this kind of people (on MD at least)?

Group Leader
Hello everyone.

It's fine for another person to upload their chapters here. Rather, it makes my job easier as I have to translate less chapter.

The translator has contacted me and we will work together to release the chapters (hopefully) quicker.

We will release the chapter individually so expect differences in translation and quality.

Thanks for all your support. :D

In these trying times, witnessing attempts at jolly cooperation is pretty nice.

Power Uploader
@Firefly
>jolly cooperation

Anon always delivers.
tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
@schyzd
And this is what acting like mature people is. You work things out by talking it out and make your jobs easier by sharing the overall workload instead of whining and bitching about being "sniped" on a series you have zero rights on in the first place. Having more translators is good for every readers, it just wasn't good for their bottom line.

to people that dont know.

every thrus is the release date of the translation on Jaimini's Box site <link removed>

Mod Edit: Removed direct link as per our advertising rules

Users who are viewing this thread