Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 102

Dex-chan lover
The art in this combat just ''sell'' the manga for me. makes me want to read non stop

Fed-Kun's army
This manhua delivers the best "filler chapter of an arc" of all I've read. All the arcs have these fillers that I have described. So good.

I love the art and fight stuff, really it's amazing. Some of the best I've seen in a while but the plot? He's literally just the best in the world now. He CAN'T lose. There's no tension now at all and if even tougher monsters appear then it's just gonna suck the MCs dick even more.

Dex-chan lover
@grenzoocoon You've yet to see why he got these powers and also the origin of the dungeons. I've read the novel and these plot points are interesting.

Dex-chan lover
if anyone really likes solo leveling then I recommend trying Everyone Else is a Returnee novel. trust me you won't regret it

Aggregator gang
They're really dragging this out. They gave us 2/3 of a chapter of people literally just reacting to MC's appearance.

@goodhunter
For real, and of course he is just trading blow for blow with this ant like its a Rocky boxing match
I love this art and stuff but this chapter was just filler

@rockoford @goodhunter

I thought it was hype as fuck though. Been waiting for his appearance for such a long time, and the reaction of the other people watching him being an absolute badass. I agree the chapters before could've been shorter, but there's no need to rush this fight.

@BookQueen

the title has me hooked already. I'm almost finishing reading the one about the degenerate MC in "The World of Otome Games is Tough For Mobs". Will be reading, thx!

If anyone has other recommendations of LN, hit me up. The one I mentioned above was my first one, as I never thought I'd enjoy reading LNs, but I did.

Dex-chan lover
Yet another manhua turns into a self insert power fantasy... I miss the chapters where his prudence and character mattered.

Tyvm for the chapter!!! Also does anyone know what's written on the last pannels? The merch stuff i mean. I'd love to buy them ♥

Power Uploader
NooooOooooOooOooOooooooOoooo!!!!!!!!

Damnit I hate cliffhangers like this...

@goodhunter @rockoford

While it might be mostly filler, and blow for blow trading, it actually adds to the story IMO.

The whole WFRF treatment.

They do the same thing in Legendary Moonlight Sculptor for the most part. Tho it’s not frequent.

Yes, Filler, but it’s effective filler.

Yes, yes moar this is what we’ve waiting for. Please don’t submit to him too early please, we need my battle manga.

Double-page supporter
Will y'all stop bitching about him being too strong, and the other characters being too weak? This story was NEVER about the other characters. They were filler, or temporary hurdles. It was just him, getting stronger, and sometimes watching the scenery go by. They were the scenery. Later on they contribute to his character development.

That's right, you heard it here folks. SOLO LEVELING is entirely about one character. Get used to it.

Users who are viewing this thread