Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 104

Dex-chan lover
I don’t get it. He got multiple doses of super heal juice when he made it for his mom and and she only used one. Can’t he just use those?

Dex-chan lover
@reu it is different for humans and monsters. I don't think the monsters have comparable will to resist summoning

My biggest question is wtf an ant that was inferior to him in everyway gave him 2 entire levels...

Fed-Kun's army
I guess now he has a support shadow, wonder if he can heal shadows so they can be kept out for longer

@tigerstar186 That potion is only for Illnesses, curses or the like, not to recover stamina and heal wounds, which is what Hae-in is in desperate need of right now, since the potions don't work, he has to rely on a healer, which only Myung bun-guk is around right now.

Dex-chan lover
By the way, if this guy had a theme, it would probably begin with "MUSTA. KRAKISH."

Dex-chan lover
you know some might think what he said at the end makes sense but it really doesnt
its not the nature of his ability at all it juts sounds cool

Aggregator gang
@fachelmy he could if Hitler died less than a couple of minutes. He needs to arise a shadow within some minutes or it becomes impossible. And Hitler would be just useless to him.
@tigerstar186 this heal is for diseases not for everything.
@Xennith on the wn it was a bit more challenging for the mc
@Kampfarsch he is a necromancer(an evolution of this class to be more exact), that's exactly what his power is about

Man, I have read all the 270 chapters of the webnovel because of this manhwa. I imagine everything I read exactly s this was drawn. I will keep reading and enjoying this.

PD: The same thing happened with reincarnated as a slime, read manga and now have read all the webnovel. Keep reading manga .Worth it

holy crapp holy crap oh my god what the heckkkkkkk!! This is wild!

Dex-chan lover
@Shakur first statement is false (EDIT: without giving any spoiler, Igris was raised a bit over 4h after he was defeated on ch45). Second is correct, its for diseases/illness, not for injuries. Third is false, he toyed with Beru on the novel, one upping him just like on the manhwa on the past chapters. Correct, his job was literally 'Necromancer' (chapter 45 starts by showing this), the hidden version he got is 'Shadow Monarch'.

@MangoCo his shadow soldiers are recovered using his mana as soon as they are defeated, its not like they even would need a healer.

@Sep10trion what do you mean? Iron is also a shadow soldier from a hunter.

Maybe it's just me alone feel this but I miss this guy
EKYAeeS.jpg

O Web novel reader, when will the MC meet this dude again?? (I'm totally okay with any spoiler 👌)

Why would someone want to raise hitler? what is the point, Hitler has no real usage apart from kicking him in the balls.

Fed-Kun's army
@Kagamimocchi
some time in the future probably faster than you think (probably 2-4 arcs after this arc), but sure MC will face that bastard again, also after second meeting with that bastard, the true enemies of this series will be told

Users who are viewing this thread