Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 106

What it's ended already feelsbadman. Thanks for the translation anyway, great stuff as always. Now waiting for another week again argh

Double-page supporter
my Boi Beru !!! kudos to the artist, Beru illustration really Superb and badass ~!

to think this badass ant gonna become overprotective babysitter... LOL

Dex-chan lover
Always pathetic see so many sad people complaining, they want to move on asap to the new arc and as soon as the new arc start they want it to be over ... The series would've ended 50 chapters ago like that

Group Leader
Okay... I like the new addition of Beru (no longer a spoiler) eliminating stray ants.

Dex-chan lover
Cool. This edgy ant has more personality than the MC. Still falls behind the Tank guy though.

I don't like how they ordered this different from the novel. In the novel JinWoo specifically killed every ant before extracting Berus shadow because he wanted to be as high level as possible to ensure Beru would be extracted and also displayed how desperate he was . I feel like they made it so simple this way

Thank you for the translation! Even if chapter it's not so remarkable as previous, it's still a nice reading!

Aggregator gang
Yay! Best girl joins the harem ~

@Gho-chan Probably, there aren't that many authors famous for their ant books anyways (he also did one on cats recently iirc)

Dex-chan lover
I can see why he got rid of the Queen. Not only does she cut connection to the lesser ant shadows, making delegation a necessary and obtrusive evil. She also doesn't have a lot of fighting prowess, opting only to create more ants and the aforementioned delegate. Only attacking when she needs to, when she's backed into a corner.
Honestly, not worth the hassle of chain-command. Unless, of course, she was able to produce shadow ants. Like some kind of Protoss Carrier. That would be neat.

Users who are viewing this thread