Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 108

Dex-chan lover
Things flat lines abit now, but later on picks up again.

Dex-chan lover
wait, so theres other like sung jin woo ? or its just some scheme to lure him in?

"adam white" that is the most generic name i have seen in my life

Aggregator gang
@Kase
I feel man! this left me with so many questions
@ispcizero3rd
Shes an upgrader, so Im assuming shes not like him but can maybe help special awakening cases hone their ability

Double-page supporter
upgraders can't be that useful or there would be a lot more S ranks

Double-page supporter
I wish I could already read the next chapter, because
I've read the novel and love this part. (Not going to spoil what's going to happen though, it's just one of my favorite moments in this novel. Used the spoiler tags to mess with you, hah!)

Double-page supporter
@Turahk just knowing there would be someone with an ability similar to his but in a way different (changing stats from the initial ones) is a huge deal

Dex-chan lover
@NovaXII

In a matter of life or death, having an upgrade to any of your abilities can be a huge deal. Also, upgrade doesn’t necessarily mean Rank Up, so an upgrade can range between Upper Current Rank or a Rank Up entirely, depending on one’s potential.

Remember, they mentioned that despite there being an S class, there are differences in each individual ability within the class.

I feel like not enough people are appreciating what the manga artist did with this chapter. By adding the dry stuff a couple chapters ago, he relly upped the emotional ante, making this moment a lot better in comparison to the LN. The manga artist is amazing in this, moving the focus away on the whole mechanics of the world, and focusing on just the character and world building. And hell am I excited for the lore that comes up. Having read the LN, you guys are all gonna love what comes next.

Dex-chan lover
Damn it! If anyone had that ability, then it should be Upgrayedd
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yLtQQbU_-jE

@ispcizero3rd In the spoiler is a short description of Shellner/Selner´s ability.
No, she can upgrade ones potential. I like to compare it to a video game where she raises the max. level cap (like from 100 to 120). It´s not infinite.

@ispcizero3rd Adding on to what the others have said, don't read the next bit if you don't want to spoil the next chapter:
Her powers will not work on him either because they're different, he actually doesn't have a level cap to begin with but more like he has "infinite growth" capabilities.

Users who are viewing this thread